Indian Football Transfer News, Rumors and Gossips 2014-15

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    so ranti might be in 1.5+ crore radar if both EB and MB is trying......
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29247 Points
    Why is odafa payed more then ranti
    bida 25
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    ccoz odafa scored arnd 20 goals avg.  every season but ranti don't....though ranti scored 32 goals once but odafa is consistent...but now better foreigner have came so both of them will strruggle to score even 15 goals a season...as of this season...i think sunil not only deserves to be highest paid indian but highest paid footballer in i-league...
    bida 25
  • sdr62sdr62 225 Points
    East Bengal is also talking with Penn reported in "www.kolkatafootball.com". I think it is as per the list of Morgan.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Penn is shit & close to 36 years old...miles better players for half the price on PFA free agents list that was emailed to scouts/agents recently... Scout7 has a great list

We spoke to Ramill Sheriff and Robert Earnshaw about following the likes of John Johnson and Darryl Duffy... they are good enough to dominate here and make better money than League 2 or lower Championship sides

Odafa & Ranty scored 20-30 goals when every season had a Utd Sikkim or an Air India etc where they racked up hayracks...take away their PK's and they have shit goals to minutes ratio...Balwant and Sunil are miles better in a season where we have 4 foreigners, therefore most teams have a foreign centre back...
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Earnshaw just signed for Blackpool FC in the Championship till the end of the season. If he is available over the summer an Indian club should definetly try for him in 2014-15. 

Ramill... never heard of him but he seemed to did okay at the 7th tier and he was a regular with Norwich's U21s and they have a pretty decent U21 side so he could make it here as well. My only concern is that he is young, 20. He might have some adjustments to make.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Earnshaw needs a good midfield to be effective. At Toronto he had a good start as he was fresh and no one knew much about him but after he was found out he was closed down big time and really became ineffective. I am sure in India he can bang in 15-20 goals but he would need help from his team to make that happen.
  • sdr62sdr62 225 Points
    Probable New Recruits of East Bengal for the season 2014-15:
    Goal: Karanjit Singh (Salgaocar)
    Right Back: Denzil Franco (Churchill Brothers)
    Stopper: Meh (Ghana), Jharmonjit Singh (TFA), Dipak Mondal (United)
    Left Back: Gurjinder Kumar (Pune FC)
    Midfielder: Kim (Rangjidad), Zico (Mizoram), Anthony Soren (George Telegraph), Jewel Raja (Dempo)
    Forward: Cornel Glenn (Rangjidied), Wedson (Dhanmundi XI, Bangladesh)/Ranty Martins (Rangjidied), Balwant Singh, Md. Rafique (United), Manas Sarkar (TFA)
    AND
    Three junior players from under-19 Team of East Bengal - Jiten Murmu, Kishen Bag and Wahid

bida 25
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Odafa Okolie trying to get into the East Bengal squad next season, apparently his  agent (Chima?) talked to EB offcials saying he wants to don the jersey of a big club like EB and what not. I think he has got clear indications that MB would not keep him anymore.

But EB officials are going cold on that as Ranty is warming up to them.

In another rumor, Mohun Bagan have approached Robin Singh (Why on Earth?)
This discussion has been closed.