2014-15 I-League General Discussion Thread

Comments

• 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    i think state like punjab , kashmir , delhi , NE , kerala , goa , maha , pune , kolkata etc have state league where is majority clubs from 
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    But are they even professional enough for the I-League? We want to improve Indian football and I can understand the 2nd Division but I don't see basing the zones on the state leagues as working out.
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    @ArsenalFan700 ; But Kalyani Bharat FC Team cannot be relegated because they are Corporate. Corporate clubs like BFC, Kalyani give money to AIFF which somehow doesnt show in the AIFF Budget :P. Another thing is that clubs which supply players to ISL also cannot be relegated. Like Dempo , Shillong Lajong. Then I think that they will do a Churchill on those clubs who oppose ISL-that will be the only criteria for Relegation.

12 clubs is fine for I-League.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29732 Points
    the clubs which don't support ISL will be kicked out with the tag "Failed in AFC Criteria"
    munna219777atuljg
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @munna219777 Oh ya, forgot about that. Hm... we need to come up with another conspiracy theory!
    munna219777
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    edited April 2015
    Kalyani Bharat and BFC can't be relegated

If Sporting or Lajong finish last they will be relegated

If you change rule today...then Sporting can throw games away
    EastBengalPridemunna219777
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    It is understood from the news paper reports that ISL teams are busy in finalizing contracts with the Indian players. AIFF dictum says no contract can be made before the end of the current season. In past I remember EB & Dempo were fined in this regard. Now the ISL teams are showing thumb finger to the AIFF rule book & doing what they like under the very nose of AIFF (if at all the nose is there, I think IMG-R has already chopped off AIFF's nose).
    Any action against ISL teams ? No....never,  action can be taken only against I-League teams be it Churchill, EB, Dempo, Mohun Bagan, Rangdajied, United SC etc. etc.

"AIFF Zindabad.........Long live ISL.......Downwith I-League".    This should be this year's slogan instead of "Let's football".
    goalkeeparDeb_Banmunna219777atuljg
    That rule is bullshit..FIFA rules allow a player to sign in last 6 months of his current contract
    ArsenalFan700
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    @gaffertape
    I agree that the rule is bullshit.
    But AIFF some times follow FIFA or AFC ignoring the rules fabricated by themselves (when it suits them) ....... is it not loads of humanshit ?
    Deb_Ban
    Dempo and Bagan were fined for illegal approaches
    munna219777