New coach for Indian Football Team

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29260 Points
    Badmass coach should only worry about physical aussult cases filed by players
    Deb_Banspartamunna219777
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29644 Points
    In other words, he should avoid the fate of Nicolai Adam

BTW, what about assault on goondas who masquerade as football administrators and agents in this country? :p
    goalkeeparmunna219777Abhishek
  • AshishKaulAshishKaul Ancient India1127 Points
    I always read it as bad mass so I thought it to be name of some guy, before I asked the same question.
  • Badmaas/Badmas/Bodmas are one n the same - meaning "Khadoosh" coach in this context.

Meaning, he would just put his foot down and would not give in to the whims n fancies of AIFF.

The problem is its a wishful thinking in the context of any sport in India - here we have political people as administrators instead of people from the field itself - and hence the outcome is what we see!

And wherever we have brought in right people from the sporting field as members of Technical Committee/administrators/coaches, we have got results. 

The other day i read somewhere Shyam Thapa(who is one of the members of the technical committee of AIFF) would be shortlisting candidates who would apply for Indian NT coach. Am not undermining Shyam Thapa, but we all know his capability beyond a point.I have read few columns of his in some of the dailies/heard him analysing a match in TV shows  - they are atrocious to say the least. Now, the question is how can u have people like him with limited credentials select a coach - that too in a sport where we have limited technical knowhow. We need people in FIFA/AFC panel to get this job for us.
    thebeautifulgameAshishKaulspartamunna219777Abhishek
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9964 Points
    And their deed is bad mausi.
  • How about Juan Antonio Pizzi? he just resigned as Saudi coach!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] 4984 Points
    edited January 2019
    Ranko can be good candidate but he is quite hot headed and rest assured he wont like interference in what he does.. plus he always take job with two of his assistants Vladica Grugic and one Ivica Barbaric something.. 
    so AIFF would have to bear that cost too
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    According to Marcus AIFF are looking for Venkatesh as U-23 coach 

Bad decision 
    Carbon_14munna219777karenesudhakar2050Abhishek
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9964 Points
    Barbaric? Just the one we need.
    [Deleted User]goalkeeparmunna219777Abhishek
  • @hassan if its true this shows AIFF and its morons will never learn and they think from their feet. This was the time they should have gone for wholesale change from the age group and they could only think of Venkatesh.

munna219777