Road to the Asian Games! Match 2: India U23 vs. Pakistan U23, 20 August 2014

Comments

• spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Well,guys like Udanta could have got some experience with these outings instead of Francis n all.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    oscar bruzon better thanm wim
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Oscar Bruzon would not do the job as well.
    I HAVE NO HOPE FROM THESE BUNCH OF FOOLS THEY USE 4-2-3-1 EVEN WHEN THEY KNOW WE DONT HAVE A PROPER NO 9

SHIT TACTICS ALWAYS MISS PASS

OUR PLAYERS LOOK SHIT WE HAVE ONE GOAL SCORER ONLY ONE AND THAT IS CHETTRI

we are not even good as nepal maldives

just becoming shit and shit and this is pakistan team without fopriegners

aiff hould save india we looking to drop down and down and down

bob was the man atleast we used to trash saff teams under him
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Pakistan Coach Muhammad Shamlan Al-Mubarak lauded his boys for the performance. “It’s very easy for any Coach to stop India. You stop Sunil Chhetri and your job is done. We had a close look at India in the first match and were confident of winning the second match which we have done,” he uttered. “The boys executed everything to perfection.”

This is a big lesson for us, admits Koevermans 

“It is a result we didn’t expect. We kept losing balls too easily. We just couldn’t build the momentum and instead of punishing them, got punished.”

“It was a psychological battle and we were better prepared for it,” he added.

“My players can play better than this. This defeat is also a learning process for me as much it is for my boys,” Koevermans pronounced. “You need to take your chances that come your way. Unless you take them, you don’t get the desired result,” he concluded.

• no tiki taka, no total football, no passing game, same old result. So, a foreign manager can't help NT. Now, I have a feeling that Bob Houghton's long ball game was good. Atleaset we were winning by playing boring and crap football. 

We all have a dream to see India win. Now, I have realized that NT can't play the passing game, so lets go back to the style which suited us. 
    munna219777
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    Bob Houghton was actually clever. He preferred rainy seasons and muddy ground against opponents like our cricket team prepare spinning wicket at home. That made the difference. No formation or no coach can help our boys if they don't do the basics properly. Our boys are poor at basics. Our academies are only stressing on fitness. Fitness level has improved but when you have the ball then basic skills matter. 
    Pondicherryarchaknamewtheldmunna219777ashindia
  • The question is will this defeat change Wim's approach in team selection, tactics, etc? or would he just continue doing the same. During this hard times, regardless, whoever is in his position or if he uses the best approach we would end up like this because the players did NOT do the basics right. If you watch the match you know exactly what I meant, many miss passes, not holding on to the ball, long balls, etc. Pakistan played shit, frankly, India matched them more than that since game 1. So why only blame Wim, we should also blame the players if you had watched the match. 

Lets get out of our dream world and accept the fact that we are falling apart and losing to SAFF nations is a good example. So how do we expect to do well against other countries?!! Now only God can save Indian Football for the time being. 

Just can't wait for the u16 boys to become old, they are the future of Indian Football. They can bring glory and fame and that too if they are properly guided, which we lack too. So overall we have a very bad system.
    Deb_Ban
  • ashindiaashindia 9258 Points
    U-16 boys will become old and get nowhere in this system. Same was said about Dika, Jeje, Manandeep, Sandhu etc who were in U-16 and drew everton u-16. Now they are part of senior team what are we performing ?? nothing.

rudra