Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• samsam 16428 Points
    also noticed this guy sanjv goenka is so lucky to have his initials in many of the clubs he operates.
    It is not by chance, but by choice
    Deb_BanthebeautifulgameEastBengalPride
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points

Indian Super League outfit Mohun Bagan Super Giant MBSG formerly ATK Mohun Bagan unveils new logo for ISL 2023-24 season on social media 

Bagan's new logo unveiled. The iconic 1889 is back on it.
    indian_goonerNagendra
  • samsam 16428 Points
    Those two small arrows are from RPSG logo it seems
    Deb_Banindian_goonerashindiaNagendra
  • samsam 16428 Points
    MBSG AFC cup match has been postponed. Will be played on 16 Aug
    Nagendragoalkeepar
  • samsam 16428 Points

Pritam Kotal
    কিচ্ছুটি থেমে থাকে না। পায়ে পায়ে পাড়ি দেয় অন্য কোথাও। তবুও ফেলে আসা সময়টুকু সাথে থেকে যায়। সেই সবুজ মেরুনের আবেগ, গ্যালারিতে সমর্থকদের চিৎকার, তাদের হাসি, তাদের চোখের জল, সতীর্থদের ভালোবাসা এগুলো না হয় জমা থাকুক আমার মনে। একসাথে বেঁধে থাকা এতগুলো বছর। অধিনায়ক হিসেবে নিজেকে নতুন করে পাওয়া। সবকিছুই আমার সঞ্চয়কে আরও পরিপূর্ণ করেছে। তবে আপাতত টান টান উত্তেজনা নিয়েই মোহন বাগান -এর হয়ে খেলা শেষের বাঁশি বেজে গেছে। বলতে দ্বিধা নেই নিজেকে উজাড় করে দিয়ে যে ভালোবাসা পেয়েছি তা বলে শেষ করা যাবে না। আসলে কী জানেন তো, বিপক্ষ দলের খেলোয়াড়ে পা থেকে বলটা কাটানো যায় কিন্তু এই সবজু মেরুনের মায়াটা কাটানো সত্যি একটু কঠিন হয়ে যায়। সবাইকে অফুরান ভালোবাসা। আবার দেখা হবে নতুন কোন একদিনে.....

Google translated version

Nothing stops. Footsteps to another place. Yet the time left remains with it. The emotion of that green maroon, the screams of the supporters in the gallery, their laughter, their tears, the love of their teammates, I want them to remain in my mind. So many years tied together. Reinventing yourself as a captain. Everything made my savings more complete. But for now, the final whistle has been blown for Mohan Bagan with tension. There is no hesitation in saying that the love I got by wasting myself cannot be ended. What do you know, the ball can be cut from the feet of the opposition players but it becomes really difficult to cut the magic of this green and maroon. Lots of love to all. See you again in a new day
    Deb_Bandreamer
  • samsam 16428 Points
    AFC Cup 2023-24 update 

Machhindra beat Paro 3-2.
    Next they will play against MBSG on 16 August 
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29259 Points
    This Nepali club will destroy mb 
    Ronnythebeautifulgamegiridharanashindia