Atletico de Kolkata News

Comments

• samsam 16458 Points
    That's true !! Then also not even recognizing these players show average Bengali football lover is not willing to go and think beyond EB and MB in their current state. I am not saying that Bengalis should forget EB and MB to look forward. But these are worldcuppers man. 
    atuljgcoolgagan
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    for EB/MB cracy bengal. chima/ranti gets mobbed no one comes near borja&postiga :))
    atuljgcoolgagan
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    There is only 1 World Cupper in the ATK squad.
    munna219777
  • samsam 16458 Points
    I knew this comment will come, actually what I meant was ex worldcupper, La liga and premier league players i.e. quality international players. Not random foreigners. 
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Not random in India but random in the world of football. Bengalis have seen enough big players to not to get really excited by ATK lot. While I am sure in Chennai, where no one even heard football two years back, even Khabra would be mobbed :D
    Oh yeah, the reason Norde and Dong's get more attention and poems written after them ( true story, a poem praising Dong has been written and published in internet) is because the clubs they play for. Even sitting in this remote island in the Gulf of Thailand, I long to see East Bengal and not ATK, never will!
    Deb_Bandeepakcreddevil87DXmunna219777Ronnygoalkeepargaffertape
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9976 Points
    edited September 2015
    It is actually about the connect with the players with the clubs people 'belong', not about their star value. Dong has been a performer for EB, so he is loved here.

I wouldn't exactly drool if I see a member of the Croatian or Bolivian football team at the New Market (who may or may not be playing for one of the cloud-based ISL clubs), but surely try to get an autograph from Sony Norde, if I see him there.
    AKBmunna219777goalkeepar
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Chennai wouldnt have heard about football till two years back is it? Where were we near the andaman tribes?
    Khabra would be mobbed LOL
    munna219777
  • In Chennai I am not sure that even the so called owner Abhishek Bachchan will be mobbed, forget about Khabra!!!
  • foxfox 529 Points
    image Atlético de Kolkata defender Tiri got injured during the today's Practice Session
  • foxfox 529 Points
    Josemi also injured and uncertain for ist match,atk facing defense problems!