Can someone plz dislike few of the thebeautifulgame posts :) :wink:

Don't. He will go to FIFA
    goalkeeparNagendragiridharanashindiaindian_gooner
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29661 Points
    Congratulations @thebeautifulgame for breaching 30000 points mark 
    Nagendrathebeautifulgamegiridharanindian_gooner
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6741 Points
     @thebeautifulgame
    congratulations brother. you are the first one to reach this milestone. Kudos to you 
    thebeautifulgame
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10057 Points
    Congrats @thebeautifulgame for creating history in this forum!
    thebeautifulgamegoalkeepar
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30124 Points
    Thank you, everyone!

The "history" which I have created has been made possible only because of the love, encouragement, praise and good wishes of all fellow IFNers. I have already said that I have found in this "Heaven for football lovers" a second home. Nine years it has been since I joined the forum, but it seems like only yesterday. The interactions , arguments, banters, that I have had with members like @gaffertape, @ArsenalFan700, @Deb_Ban, @munna219777, @sam, @goalkeepar, @mohammed_87hassan, @Ronny, @7negi, @ashindia, @deepakc, @EastBengalPride, @AKB, @Soccerlover, @Nagendra and ALL OTHER MEMBERS (constraints of space prevent me from mentioning every member's name but believe me all of you are in my heart) have not only increased my knowledge of Indian football in particular and Indian culture, art, cuisine, politics in general but also helped me sharpen my arguments, improve my writing skills (especially in my translations) and brought increased clarity and focus to my thoughts. Many of these members are no longer active on the forum but I would like to put on record my indebtedness to ALL of them. If you guys had not been there and had not encouraged me with your kind words, this wonderful journey would not have been possible. So if at all I have manged to reach this milestone, the credit for it goes to all my friends here at IFN.

So, all I can say is "Vive la, IFN" <3 <3  
    goalkeeparsamDeb_BanBrainFallINDIAashindiagiridharanindian_goonermunna219777
    wow.. you remember everyone.. 

And it's sad state since most of them are inactive/left IFN

ArsenalFan700AKB & deepakc - left permanently.
    munna219777 , mohammed_87hassan & Soccerlover - busy
    gaffertape - no active participation due to unknown reasons
    7negi - everyone knows the reason & it is ok.
    Ronny - Though he is active, now-a-days he hardly participates in discussions

namewtheld permanently left IFN & @rudra ;is busy now-a-days.

munna219777
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10057 Points
    I don't think anyone can be that busy so as to not post a passing remark, or read through the comments, and give an occasional like or dislike. I think they have lost the passion (and hope) for the game.
    What puzzles me that the few newcomers don't ever post anything beyond their intro.
    Overall, we are a dwindling community, or old wives' club who are still foolishly hopeful.
    Nagendragoalkeeparthebeautifulgamegiridharanindian_goonermunna219777
    Makes sense.

And it's 100% true for @namewtheld , he lost hope on Indian football & left IFN . 

@munna219777 occasionally post.
    @mohammed_87hassan attends ISL & I- League games in Hyderabad. Seems like he is avoiding social media. 
    ashindiamunna219777
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30124 Points
    Deb_Ban said:
    I don't think anyone can be that busy so as to not post a passing remark, or read through the comments, and give an occasional like or dislike. I think they have lost the passion (and hope) for the game.
    What puzzles me that the few newcomers don't ever post anything beyond their intro.
    Overall, we are a dwindling community, or old wives' club who are still foolishly hopeful.
    Exactly, @Deb_Ban. Newcomers do not even post their intro nowadays...the last post in the intro thread was two years back. One of our new members, @G_K had been making substantial contributions here but after moving to USA to pursue his PhD, he has not been able to post regularly here. Some of our other members like @Chelseafan, @Passi, @Abhishek who used to post frequently are also not so active nowadays.

However, I still keep hope that IFN will survive...down we may be but not out!
    Deb_Ban
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3962 Points
    Unless we have new members who are active. We might as well be just a community that nobody ever visits. Old Wives club? damn maybe I should also quit haha. At mid life crisis I don't want to find out I am part of this haha. It hits hard.
    goalkeeparindian_goonerNagendraashindia