ISL 2014 Round 2 Match day thread

Comments

• reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    And its literal 11 V 10! Rakesh is red carded!!
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    show him a super red card which will eliminate him from rest of the tournament. such a big looser. why habbas didn't use mamunul
    archak
  • ashindiaashindia 9264 Points
    Masih was awesome, after this performance I hope he gets I-League Division 2 club atleast. 
    reddevil87
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Wow 2 matches today

Fc goa :D
  • Delhi played good passing game....great comback n great team spirit....i appiriciate delhi coach for his wise substitutions....his substitutions changed the game....and we saw big diference in delhi team after he removed fransis fernandes:)and stephen dias played crucial role in this game....he is stil top right winger in india....there is no doubt about that...
    Good couple of changes made by both the teams, this will not affect the quality of the game due to poor scheduling.
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Nice goal by Pavel. Nice temperament and technique was very good. But, Delhi should have got the penalty right at the beginning of the game. 
    Other than that the game was watchable with not so many mistakes that we are used to except for the turf.
    Rakesh Masih sucks big time. Such a useless footballer he is. ATK had better options with them.
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Summary of 7th match: ATK V DD

ATK:

Positives:
    a) Arnab Mandal: Except for few mistakes here and there. I liked his composure but still few years to go to became a good CB.
    b) Change of tactics with respect to team fatigure.
    c) Nato and Jofre played nice out of the shadow of Borja. Good back ups in case big players are down.
    Negatives:
    a) Was missing Borja badly. Garcia replacement a big blow in 2nd half.
    b) No good back up to Indian players. Rakesh does not even deserve to be in team.
    c) Franco was not attacking that much today. Saha caught out of position few times.
    d) Bad team selection.

DD
    Positives:
    a) Shylo: Was a livewire in first half.
    b) Hout: Stopped two sure shot goals.

Negatives:
    a) Team looks out of system. Not gelled it.
    b) Del Piero: too much selfish.
    c) Worse team selection. Should have included Junker from start.

Player of the Evening: Hout
    Shot of the Evening: Elas (Best strike)

ashindiaarchak
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Kolkata is making a mistake. Using the same set of players. They are not gonna last for long. Need to rotate players such that no player plays more than two per week
    reddevil87archakdhritiman7
    Robert Pires is awesome, the most happiest player in ISL. Always looks happy and excited to be in india. 
    reddevil87archakteji