ISL 2014 Round 2 Match day thread

Comments

• Joffre and Hans Mulders were easily the best foreigners on pitch today for both teams..Very slow game in the first half but great atmosphere in the stadium..Went to see Del Piero basically and am totally satisfied  :)>-

P.S.- Mayanti Langer looks even better than on TV 
    :P
    archakreddevil87munna219777
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Obviously he will be slower than climax. He's 40 for god's sake. I think his hold up play was brilliant and the way he apparently got the penalty was amazing
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    @debarghya89: How was the mood in the atmosphere?People enjoying?? What were the demographics of the crowd?? How did the crowd react to goals. Basically, this is what I want to know
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    @debarghya89 I saw Mayanti Langer during FPAI Awards in Mumbai. And boy was I stunned! Her association with good old days of Zee Sports alalso makes her more apealing to me!
    ashindiaarchakreddevil87munna219777
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Please don't compare del Piero with climax Lawrence. Even now he us way more useful than him
    archak
  • RonnyRonny 10472 Points
    Basically I was just looking to mention a slow player :)
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Some folks missing the point about Del Pierro...
    noone doubts his ability..even if he has lost a yard of pace....and please don't mention Climax Lawrence...he doesn't even deserve to polish Del Piero's boots.

The foreign players are supposed to bring a lit of positives to the Indian team mates.. guys like Ljinberg and Pires by all accounts are gelling very well with the their indian counterparts.
    Freidrich and Bojan have been top class in this respect...the polar opposite of a James Keane.

Unfortunately some foreigner's in the ISL are here just to promote themselves ...none more so than the fitness coach at NEUFC who seems to be stepping over Thangboi singto to claim he is asst coach..
    gopiajeeshashindiatejisparta7negisadyreddevil87
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    thats a little harsh on climax isnt it? i understand ur comparing him with del piero.. but show some respect to climax.. he was part of the last decent team from india under hougton.
    him along with gawli were unsung heros of that team while bhaichung and chettri got all the credits.

btw coming back to isl.. wasnt the agreement that assistant.coaches supposed to be indian or something so they can learn as well. then y there isnt a limelight?

if not they should actually raise hell. this is a.wonderful opportunity to learn from some of the best.
    tejisady
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10454 Points
    Chennai 1st home game may be cancelled due to rain
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29309 Points
    is it cricket that it will be stopped because of rain
    munna219777