Federation Cup 2014-15

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    IMG technically has to do the Federation Cup because the agreement with them was for all media rights relating to the AIFF and the Federation Cup is hosted by IMG-Reliance... thus they are in charge of marketing and broadcasting.

Nothing they can do for broadcasting as the TEN Action deal was 3-years.
    munna219777
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    edited December 2014
    Ten Action blaming the Christmas season ( things take longer at this time of year in Goa...a lot of Govt offices for permissions are closed or working on "susegad time" )for the delays in obtaining permission etc for the Telecast.....

Lest we forget...ISL had similar issues with Star Sports scheduling BUT chose to delay ISL instead...

TenAction & AIFF have no such luxury due the previous actions which have created this incredibly cramped season !

Easy to sit and criticise TenAction , GFA etc when a lot of the problems stem from the dumbarses of the previous AIFF regimes and their evil step mother IMG_R 
    munna219777goalkeeparashindiaarchakreddevil87
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    1. I DID NOT even know Subrata joined another team. Shows how much I'm keeping up to date lately -_-
    2. Tehre wasn't even any streaming, right?
    Subrata was terrible yesterday....at fault for 2 goals..and his usual dropping of the ball and poor distribution...

even let a ball slip under his feet from a back pass..fortunately grass was long enough to prevent it going into goal !!

Game will be shown on delayed telecast today according to Novy Crapadia
    Tough to predict line-ups for Today...

Pune FC vs Shillong Lajong @ Tilak 4pm

Amrinder
    Munmun        Luciano        Ranjan        Raju Yumnam

Dhanpal

Sueoka           Arata

Anthony D'Souza        Eric Brown         Bineesh
    SLFC :

Rehenesh ?

Samuel Shadap   Aibor Khongjee  Jibon Singh    Robin Gurung     

Boithang Haokip     Milan Singh    Zodingliana         Bipin Singh

Alen Deory     Len Doungal     
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    @gaffertape. Please solve this mystery as to why tickets are priced at 100. And 200 for west at fatorda. Does it make any sense. From 30-50 rs earlier to 100-200. Do they want to show that stands are empty and hence shut down I league.
    munna219777
    @Dominic...

It's a bit like an old shopkeeper who owns his own premises....and doesn't have to worry about breaking even to cover Rent..

He would rather charge HIGH amount and sell a few items and go home to snooze rather than work hard all day to sell more at the right market price...

AIFF know that no-one is coming to watch Mumbai FC vs RWFC at Fatorda....so what little they get is a bonus...

I think most people just walked in like that family of dogs in the 2nd half
    I thought ticket pricing & atmosphere at Tilak was very good...

Smaller venues are needed for these group games....and only Finals and semi's at Fatorda

or go back to the plan from last year...HOME/AWAY style Fed CUP..and finals at Neutral venue
    munna219777
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    @gaffertape reheenesh is not With team and he with some 4-5 players are rested for fed cup