Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico De Kolkata | 4th November

Comments

• coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    3 of Elano's 6 goals have come through free kicks while 3 others have come through penalties. Want to see him score goals through set ups now
    munna219777
  • samsam 16428 Points

Journalism at its lowest. Seems like he wrote the report without seeing the match. He is wrote: Jofre's red card was justified. He fouled Silvestre to get the 2nd yellow. 
    munna219777
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    both red cards are rubbish. both penalty decisions are doubtful. adding to this worst mistakes, frequent and unnecessary whistles actually killed the game. hope further he will not officiate any match in ISL.
  • Ref ignored the actual penalty when Arnab handed the ball inside the box. 
    footydip
    i lliked arnab, josemi, garcia, rafi from kolkata and mendy, mendoza, gourmangi from chennai
    balwant in short spell showed his class. he played a very short period but still had an impact on the result.
    elano mendoza jeje balwant chennai was in a ultra attacking mode last few minutes.
    i dont know why i dont like ofense nato. he is a good def midfilder but cant help attack that much.
    in short spell balwant showed his class where as sanju in short spell showed how bad he is. touch, passing all horrible. and one honorary mention RAKESH MASIH. is he a Footballer?
    i doubt.
    goalkeepardhritiman7reddevil87
    yes that was a penalty. also elano was fouled several times but ref ignored that.
  • I think if CFC shifts Mendi to right back and Mangi pairs up with Silvestre in stopper back position then Mendi will be a constant threat to opponent. 
    ArcadeRoarfootydipNagendrareddevil87
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    This should be Rakesh Masih's one and only season in the Indian Super League. Much more deserving Indian players who should be in the league than him.

Balwant Singh showed today why he, at 28, is playing, and not a youngster. This is how Indian football will improve. We will not see it straight away but soon Indians will see a guy like that rubbing shoulders with Elano and will dream of doing the same... or better ;)
  • Elano is just splendid. I haven't seen much of that guy but ISL gave the opportunity to witness his skill. 
    Freekick: everytime he takes it looks he is going to score and I wish we get an India doing the same or even better just like what @ArsenalFan700 ;
  • One of the worse referring I have seen in my life.Totally unjustified red cards.I think Indian referees are using yellow and red cards out of their over excitement.In I-leagues they don't have the courage to be so agressive fearing the crowd.In ISL they are utilising the opportunity fully and making mistakes.
    munna219777