Coca Cola Cup 2014-15

Comments

• jitug1979jitug1979 687 Points
    I think TFA training is still the best model in India. Last year TFA U-19 team won the U-19 I league. This year local Jharkhand most of them trained with TFA only strengthen the 1st statement. Hail TFA.
    munna219777spartaatuljgPondicherry
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    TFA has permanent infrastructure in Jamshedpur and they are not moving around kids from kalyani to Naiv mumbai to Goa. They are also not putting a question mark on Funding. Till AIFF Academies stabilise, TFA Model is still the best in the country.
    Pondicherrygopiajeesh
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    So how happy are the scouts who were watching the matches with the talent available?? and what next for them?? @gaffertape any ideas
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Heard 2 Goa players and 2 Jharkhand players are selected for trails in AIFF Academy 
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Jharkhand player's borderline overage. ..the talent is OK...but what we need is a year long league for these teams....
    Instead we will gwt some AIFF incompetent coaches
    ..selecting 30 kids from the final round. ..relying on some recommendations from "buddy" coaches....and then form an age group to train in Goa.

Then some foreign coach has to come in to work wonders with this age group for the U17 World Cup that we are trying our best to lose
    ashindiareddevil87
  • jitug1979jitug1979 687 Points
    I am surprised only 4 players have been selected for trials. Ideally scouts should have scouted at least 75 - 100 and then after rigorous trials bought it down to 30. We need at 50 good kids who can represent India at U-17 world cup. I am sure from the recently held Coca Cola cup 2 good teams could have been structured that would have given the existing AIFF team a run for money. Sadly such things can only be wished for. We need a solid Indian team as hosts of U-17 World Cup and not mere "also rans".
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Most of the Jharkhand players like Gaurav Mukhi and Vikash Balmuchu are from very poor backgrounds. Gaurav lives in the slum behind the TFA.
    jithuvarchakatuljgmunna219777reddevil87
  • Yes, there are a lot of overage kids playing the different age groups across the country and not only the teams like Jharkhand and North East. Really if you know that's happening and you mentioned they are borderline overage why did AIFF allow them to play first place? 

Having said that, must congratulate Jharkhand on winning this cup and quiet well.
    spartamunna219777
    6 players from the Jharkhand team are selected for under 17 camp :)

http://s21.postimg.org/gjv857ct2/IMG_20150129_084637.jpg
    munna219777Deb_BanArsenalFan700
    Gaurav Mukhi, Ashish mukhi,Abdul Kadir, Chotu Tirki,Vikash Balmuchu and Lakshman Sardar.
    munna219777ArsenalFan700Pondicherry