2014-15 I-League U19

Comments

• This is the reason why guys like Bidya get rejected at overseas academy trials. They do not rely only on age proof certificate but also undertake bone marrow tests to get as close as possible to the actual age of the person.
  • DSK Shivajians had undertaken trials across various cities in India to select their squad for this year. Its a residential academy. Their senior squad was thrashed last week by Bengaluru FC in a friendly.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    They are not dsk players they are lfc academy players
    bida 25
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    19' GOAL! Yash Mhatre converts from the spot to give Kenkre the lead. Mumbai FC GK Ubaid Ali sent off moments earlier. 1-0

THAT'S IT! Kenkre SC have won their first game of the tournament. 1-0
  • Mumbai FC does not have a proper structure for U-19 as the team is selected just before this competition. Kenkre has a proper structure in place with regular participation in MDFA by age group teams.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    @jitug1979 mumbai fc does have a regular u-19 side.... which plays in local league... it is better to do a research and comment ... they have this policy of having u-19 side only of mumbai kids that is the reason one season they looks stringer next season they struggle.... ..

THough yes kenkre fc have a good youth tournaments for years in recent years 
  • @Shankar my bone of contention being Mumbai FC being an I League side should be having core age group teams starting U - 15 onwards with scouting being done on a periodic basis. Mumbai has a lot of talent across age groups but they largely go unnoticed. On the other side Kenkre even being a non - I league the way they are exposure and training to their players is something Mumbai FC should learn from.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    No one knows who they use in the rubbish MDFA League.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    there are two teams for mumbai fc in local league... one team play in top division and another one in 2nd division where u-19 team plays...
    what more can you expect of local league than 2-3 months with 10-12 matches??
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
     Hats Off to United Sports Club U-19 team . Defeated MB and EB team .. This also shows other pic of youth development of our 2 giants clubs ? 
    munna219777