New football kit for Indian team

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    XXL & Small sizes are sold out from myntra for both home and away.
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    edited August 2013
    Joyptan wrote: »
    The new India home and away kits will be exclusively available at The House of Football in Mumbai and Delhi, and through myntra.com.

http://nikeinc.com/nike-football-soccer/news/nike-unveils-india-national-football-team-kit

<br><br>where is house of football exactly located in mumbai<br>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Never heard of a House of Football in Mumbai. Only know about the one delhi.

Football House, Sector 19, Phase 1,
    Dwarka, New Delhi: 110075.

Telephone: 91-11-28041430/31/32/ 33

Fax: 91-11- 28041434,28041436
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Is it some virtual House of Football in internet or some real shop/store?<br>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Is it some virtual House of Football in internet or some real shop/store?<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Its the toilets behind the local kebab shop.</div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    its the WIFA headquaters maybe???<br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Come on! How many actually bought the jersey when it was 2000? Nike very well knows there is no demand for Indian football jersey and they are not going to make 'semi-originals' for 100 people who might want it....Even when I tried getting this, only one nike store in Bangalore had it and they were not sure I was asking for FOOTBALL jersey! Honestly, I see if the price would have been 1500-2000, maybe 500 more jerseys would have been sold. For a company like Nike thats of no consequence, so I guess you will find the exact jersey they are making for the players, with all the same technology etc.
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    rudra wrote: »
    Come on! How many actually bought the jersey when it was 2000? Nike very well knows there is no demand for Indian football jersey and they are not going to make 'semi-originals' for 100 people who might want it....Even when I tried getting this, only one nike store in Bangalore had it and they were not sure I was asking for FOOTBALL jersey! Honestly, I see if the price would have been 1500-2000, maybe 500 more jerseys would have been sold. For a company like Nike thats of no consequence, so I guess you will find the exact jersey they are making for the players, with all the same technology etc.

<br><br>I had brought the old jersey and the old jersey also still feels badass<br> :D
  • rudra wrote: »

<br/>
    well if we can get arsenal, man utd, barca ,real , juventus jersey, below 300, why can't India ones also? at the end of
    the day, we are fans, we need to wear it for personal use, nothing much use in real footballing scenario. What is the use of hifi jersey while playing with friends.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    rudra wrote: »

<br>
    well if we can get arsenal, man utd, barca ,real , juventus jersey, below 300, why can't India ones also? at the end of
    the day, we are fans, we need to wear it for personal use, nothing much use in real footballing scenario. What is the use of hifi jersey while playing with friends.

<br><div><br></div><div>I explained that....there is a demand for barca, man u jerseys, not Indian football jerseys....production has to be based on market demands.  why will nike make a separate production line just to sell 1000-5000 jerseys? u can say some fake jersey makers might give it a try, but then why will they do so, when making man utd jersey can give him more than 50,000+ sales. We have more India gooners and red devils than India  blue tigers, thats why</div>