Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Did some digging on Delhi Dynamos :

Kishlay Sajwan : is signed as a Developmental player....reality is his dad is the ACP of Police in Delhi , so maybe they can save some funds on policing at JLN this year. He was so poor in the game he was subbed out after 20mins . 

Arush Manchanda : is the owners son !..... apparently Ranbir Kapoor & Abhishek Bachhaan will complain to IMG_R about how he is allowed to play & they aren't  =))

As if this wasn't bad enough...Delhi Dynamo's started with 8 foreigners against the Swedish 2nd Division team...and still lost 3-1 , how does Roberto Carlos think this will help his team get set for ISL
    2 more practice games to go.....and someone needs to point out to RC and his staff that ISL  rule is 6+5 not 8+3 for foreigners & Indians...   X_X

You can't even make up some of this non-sense....and this is just a scratch on the surface.....
    karenesudhakar2050munna219777namewtheldrudrafoxatuljgThe real AGsamkartik91reddevil87
  • Delhi played a practice match within 3 days of assembling from various parts of the world..That shows how amateur their approach is..This team is destined to fail big time..
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    I think Delhi is missing Robin Singh, once he is back their attacking woes are solved.

and i guess the 8 foreigner thing was to compensate for Sajwan and Manchanda. Just when you think nothing can be more ridiculous, someone crosses the barrier. We should be thankful that our NT atleast have proper players selected, even if they are not always the best in the country
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited September 2015
    I think I am missing something. All India Football Federation already got their facebook pages as well as for I-League. What is their benefit for taking Negi's India Football Team Facebook? unless Facebook makes them owner for free? Will this page be restricted only to NT and no I-League, ISL?
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    2 lakh viewers! thats why!!!
    munna219777The real AGsparta
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Yes. It is available for free to AIFF. The guys who opened it must have invested a lot to get those many likes. And AIFF gets all that for free. I hope they pay those kids for running the page on their behalf. But the AIFF gets to dictate terms here. So I don't know
    munna219777
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Kishalay Sajwan was also selected through Tata Tea Jaago Re Soccer Stars Campaign 2010 and later became part of the India U16 team travelling to UAE. 
  • Facebook protects Intellectual property of organisations. It is a mistake to start any page directly using the names such as ISL or India Football Team.
    https://www.facebook.com/help/399224883474207/

• samsam 16533 Points
    Pele will be in Kolkata from 11-15 Oct.
    Will be chief guest in ATK's first home match. Then he will fly to Delhi for Subroto cup final on 16th.
    atuljgfoxkartik91