Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I don't think he is drunk and he is not completely wrong. His first tweet was a bit over the top though. I like Parth, and I also think he is trying to protect his main asset here which is Bengaluru FC, a team in the I-League and not ISL.

Also, I do wonder how a match between an ISL team and Bengaluru FC would go? Sunil Chhetri, Thoi Singh, Robin Singh and co. are technically not Bengaluru FC players anymore. They are ISL players who are to be loaned to Bengaluru FC. Also, what rules would we play by? I would guess rules to favor Bengaluru FC which would be 4 foreigners at max, which is only 2 down from 6 and would not hurt many ISL teams that much. Only problem is that NONE of the ISL teams have Asians! So ISL teams would be forced to only having 3 foreign players in their squad for a match against Bengaluru FC.
    gaffertape
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    It's a friendly so there won't be any rules. ISL teams and BFC will play their best 11.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    In a friendly Bengaluru FC are dead meat.
    atuljgfoxsamiam
  • foxfox 529 Points
    May be he was talking about his fantasy league team :P
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29725 Points
    @ArsenalFan700 if a CFL teal like Southern Samity can hold kerala Blasters (last year runners up) imagine what Bengaluru FC (this years runner up) can do to any ISL club. ISL clubs are dead meat.
    atuljgDXkartik91Nagendrafootydip
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29725 Points
    Lol what Dream on? dream came true when KBFC was held to a draw by a CFL club.
    Deb_Banfootydip
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Forget i league, CFL and isl should merge :))
    goalkeepar
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    BFC would obviously have to have all its ISL players back to compete...
    In this case the only team they could play from ISL who are full strength would be FC Goa...as they don't have any BFC players.

I would guess FC Goa would edge that game.

Having said that
    BFC would beat Delhi Dynamos if they left Lord with DD !
    BFC would also beat current Kerela Blasters team

The others ...would all be a shade stronger individually. ..ie they all have individual match winner's

Thats said...Parth is proving what an immature owner he is...
    Surely Nita aunty can't be happy... she won't be inviting him to the Bangalore franchise next year if he keeps misbehaving
    atuljgDeb_Bankarenesudhakar2050Ronnyfootydipfoxdeepakcshibiergoalkeeparsamiamand 1 other.