Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10497 Points
    Btw Malouda was very impressive.. If he was in a different team hr would have been a star
  • samsam 16531 Points
    That was GK's mistake @atuljg, buttery palms !! Don't present it like something else what it was not. Yeah, I agree. Carlos had a decent game today. I expected worse. Still not like a marquee. It's a shame that ISL authority even allowed DD to use him as a marquee. I have total respect for him, but if this goes on, then next year probably DD will bring Pele.
    goalkeepar
  • deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    What was attendance?
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29722 Points
    18080 was that official attendance. unofficial will be more.
    munna219777deepu
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    edited October 2015
    A thousand less than capacity? Thought there were rioting in Goa for these tickets.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29722 Points
    @EastBengalPride The Bast*rds at FC Goa has given. lots of reserved tickets to MLAs and ministers who have then distributed free to there supporters from which most didn't turn up that's why the 1k less official attendance. unofficially there must be 20K+ people.
    munna219777
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    i saw the saracastic protest by west block blues. is that from BFC supporters? I mean thats the worst possible city and place they could choose.

A city where football was ignored, no i-league clubs were encouraged, no national team football encouraged to play there, football isolation and you get a promising ISL team with all the glitz and performance of last year to possibly to convert even the CSK faitful, city gets an identity and u want to curtail that as well?

people go i-league what? good luck with that "protest" if u even call that.
    foxsamArsenalFan700gaffertapekartik91atuljgdebarghya89
  • samsam 16531 Points
    Some of these ISL haters are becoming maniacs day by day. Mates, of course you can protest and you should as there are many things which are not right with ISL, but be positive and constructive. 
    kartik91atuljg
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Only thing constructive about ISL is...nothing much! Hope the protests continue.
    munna219777gaffertapesamiam
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited October 2015
    If you try to finish all clubs and all other Domestic Football Tournaments  including National Team, then Protest will be there. Lets Protest!!!!!
    They are faithfuls of BFC and they feel cheated if there club is not given opportunity to play till next January because of ISL. Same way MB, EB fans will protest if in future I-League is cancelled.

Seriously even BCCI who organise lucrative IPL do not sabotage Domestic Cricket. They even make India A tours to make sure our players are in proper tune.
    If any Masala league has to be there, let AIFF under the rules of FIFA organise it.
    deepakcgoalkeeparNagendra