Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Mandar is good talent but outside India not sure. It all depends upon his mentality which Romeo lacked. So people who know him personally can comment better on the matter. 
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Agree. Gurpreet can work as he is a keeper, he is young, and has time to develop but outfield players should aim for the 2nd Division at best in say Norway.

I like Mandar but god damn it does he lack in physical ability and he runs weird.
  • I'll agree with the point made by @Ashlesh. Orange army was sitting at the centre of East stand; with the most crazy and passionate Fc goa fans sitting at their left as well as right sides. And obviously you can't expect full box of apples to be good; at least one will be rotten. That's what the scenario happened and were subjected to some issue which Goa police did well by giving protection to the orange army by shielding them with their presence on all sides.
    East stand at Fatorda is always electric and the atmosphere over there as compared to remaining stands is just awesome.
    No disrespect to away fans but I feel if orange army had chosen west stand for their presence then they would have been highlighted even better and also the noise created by them would have well witnessed.
    Reason I said this; because East stand is always noisy with drums vuvuzellas trumpets etc and secondly the East stand gets flooded with Fc goa flags which is also of orange colour; so the East stand becomes a sea of orange when everybody starts waving the flag. Point here is; the orange army got camouflaged at the centre with the atmosphere of east stand.
    Kerala fans occupied West Stand and some portion of north stand at the extreme.
    karenesudhakar2050goalkeeparatuljgDomnicreddevil87Ashleshmunna219777
  • Fc Goa played 3-5-2 and I feel everybody played their part very well in this formation and you'll can notice it in the first half. Fc Goa totally dominated them in the first half with the home team creating and missing plethora of chances.
    Tuncay effect was totally nullified which made David platt change his position and later substituted.
    Wings of Pune city was blocked by presence of 5 midfielders at the centre.
    I never saw the assist man of pune city Nicky Shorey even cross the half line in the first half; which says how well Fc goa played with 3-5-2 in first half.
    Second half; even by getting a lead Fc goa couldn't capitalise as the wings ran out of steam and the depth of pune city squad was well noted as they injected the pace of jackichand.
    And eugenson equaliser was awesome; great leap; and execution to direct the ball into the nets.and Happy that he scored even by playing out of position.
    @realAG players can still score by playing out of position.
    Criticism should be constructive. I had pinpointed chetri also during his bizarre display and also praised him after scoring goals even by playing out of position.
    I rate eugenson also highly and expected the same thing from him; so was my criticism.
    His goal was terrific; no doubt.
    Its not that I'm any hater of these guys. I've always given them credit when they deserves.
    atuljgdebarghya89gaffertapearunThe real AGAshleshmunna219777Nagendragoalkeeparsilicon3
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    edited October 2015
    @clayton SFC =D>

This is what I like about IFN...please, more of this and less of Soham De
    karenesudhakar2050namewtheldAshleshDomnicdeepakcNagendragoalkeeparkartik91silicon3EastBengalPride
    Or more of this: SO GUYZ! WHY IS NO ISL L CLUB GOING FOR ELJI KAWASHIMA!!!!!~!!!
    You serious? That guy who keeps posting in good faith but is annoying... but at a level higher than me.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    edited October 2015
    After the booze & sex stories coming out of Kerela Blasters...

Now this seems lame ,what else would one expect from Bhaichung Chutia

"....While nonchalance to offer quality performers lucrative deals was part one of the failure, part two was in talent acquisition and it’s where Bhutia’s role comes under the scanner. The Sourav Ganguly co-owned outfit roped in five Indian players – Syed Rahim Nabi, Clifford Miranda, Nadong Bhutia, Jewel Raja and Sushil Kumar Singh ahead of the domestic drafts. When all the other three semi-finalists retained six domestic players and roped in the likes of Mehrajuddin Wadoo and Mohammed Rafi, who have already made their mark, Bhutia and Atletico chose to gamble...."

karenesudhakar2050The real AGreddevil87
  • Sunbha123Sunbha123 363 Points
    Nice game is going on..decent pace..but ref is spoiling it