• deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Try coming for an MFC match.its a see of yellow for a weekday 3:30 pm match
    EastBengalPridesamiamDXarun
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Brandon is actually playing today
    Soham_Dearun
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Brandon actually had some good touches in the 30 min he played. He played slightly out of position on the right wing. He was quite swift and had good ball control. He definitely needs a start in the next match.
    footydipSoham_Desamiam
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    isl twitter handle posted a 360★ turn from len. that was awesome want to know how he played.
    Maddie
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Brandon was Injured in last practice match against AIR INDIA .. Lad worked hard to made this comeback ..
    Soham_Declayton SFCarun
  • samsam 16526 Points
    Nov 6, 2015. Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium. Attendance: 14,763

Fake numbers. Let me see How many are with me?
    Soham_Demunna219777
  • A good tactical game. It may not have been the most pleasing ones for some fans who came to see goals and dribbles, but tactically it was a good game. Sehnaj versus Chhetri, Norde versus Souvik, Anas versus Piquionne, Len versus Kingshuk, Dadzie versus Chhunatea etc. I thought Sehnaj and Anas were excellent today, bar couple of mistakes there and here, and one of them lead to Mumbai City scoring. Anas has grown into his role and surely he has shown enough to be picked up for the NT over players playing full back roles such as Khongjee? Sehnaj was brilliant as well, and he frustrated Chhetri all game until towards the end when Delhi had throw caution to the wind and attack all out.

Another person who had a good game was Len, who worked extremely hard and showed some good skills, and his pressing and closing down and seeming fearless attitude is refreshing to see, though he should have finished that chance. He also clearly has bulked up too and that should help him going forward, and at Bengaluru he will have chances to do just that.

A pointless appearance from Sampath Kuttymani who was absent in attack and defense, with or without the ball. Mumbai City's forwards struggled to function in a game where their Delhi opponents were in their face and made things difficult. There was no notable points as far as Mumbai City players go; Kingshuk showed why he is a decent defender and only a squad player at this level at best, Chhuantea was subdued and should have done better leading to Delhi's equalizer, and Subrata Pal continues to dive around unnecessarily making tough work of routine saves. If the leagues merge and become a tough longer league, I expect him to be badly exposed among others.

Finally, a word for Brandon who came on showed some good touches. One thing that is noticeable about Indian players is the number of touches they need to control, decide to pass and pass when in possession bar the better players like Chhetri and that is down to a limited ability to stay in tune with the tactical side of attacking play and the inability to see the bigger picture, and this is where Brandon stands out. He doesn't need to control a ball by taking 2 touches and tries to play one touch football, and if he works on this and becomes better at it, he will have become one of the better players India have produced. I am all for the younger Indian players flourishing so it was encouraging to see the likes of Brandon and Len doing well.

Good tactical game, and something I am surprised by given both managers have limited experience. 
    munna219777Ronnydebarghya89samiamgoalkeeparreddevil87archakArsenalFan700DXarun
  • Soham_DeSoham_De Kolkata1673 Points
    Lorde Robin u amaze roberto carlos !!!! Pls PLS we beg u amaze us on 12 th november if you gt  the guts!! I want to write this to him on twitter, Let me try!!!!
    karenesudhakar2050atuljgsamiamarun