Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    ^^^That would mean 10 teams which is good. Hopefully, they'll follow the A-league model after the merger.
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    I fucking cant believe. this is what I exactly predicted. well done kushal. :p my advice worked for you.
    kartik91
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    And what do you tell the other I league clubs?? You think this is some childs play?? Big owners like Salgaocar and Scg and even MFC will drag them to court.
    deepakckarenesudhakar2050samiamgopiajeeshmunna219777Soham_De
    MFC will not for sure. salgaocar can end its sibling rivalry and join hands of fc goa scg don't know really. but yes there is a point. goa and ne should have one more team ideally. probably they will get after a couple of year or 5 year after merger. India is huge. and a 12 team league is possible.
    atuljgdeepukartik91
    MFC will not for sure. salgaocar can end its sibling rivalry and join hands of fc goa scg don't know really. but yes there is a point. goa and ne should have one more team ideally. probably they will get after a couple of year or 5 year after merger. India is huge. and a 12 team league is possible.
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    As a football fan ill feel safer with Salgaocar/slfc/ aizawal in the mix.

As MCFC plays all its matches in DYP , MFC shld survive with Nagpur if essel group is interested.

These are clubs which have understood the ground realities of indian football over the years and seem to have good popular support. Why kill that???

Ill be very scared to have only IMG owned clubs in the league....wht happns if after 3 years they loose interest?

Also its. Important to have one model for all professional clubs across country. So a similar model needs to apply for ileague 2 with less valuations. Witha promotion /relegation cap for 3 years.

We also need an EPL like separate entity.cant hv league owner/ clubs owner/and Indian FA owner.
    souravindia
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Typo inthe post MFC can continue with cooperage
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10066 Points
    Yes, you cannot play as per rules set by yourself. Lots of questions -- and critical ones, too -- will remain unanswered. First and foremost: WHO OWNS THIS LEAGUE? Secondly, what happens to the clubs @Domnic mentioned? Will ATM allow MB? Who will tie up with EB? And Why would EB (and MB also for that matter) allow it? Can Kushal Das just go around with a magic wand (read intimidate) and merge clubs at will? Won't the clubs have some opinions as well?

Of course, we shouldn't give so much importance to a baseless report  published in a regional newspaper ...
    deepakcgoalkeeparkarenesudhakar2050Soham_De
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @footydip Ummm... it was the idea of the great god that is me. :p

@Dominic Sporting Goa and Salgaocar are really the only teams that will need to be convinced. Shillong Lajong should not be that hard, Royal Wahingdoh is gone, whatever 2nd Division team comes up has no chance, the Big 2 in Kolkata are set to be in ISL, Bengaluru FC in ISL, Pune FC is good as gone, DSK in ISL... Mumbai FC I have no idea on.
    atuljgfootydip