• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    I will support Chennaiyin again

Abhishiek Bachan told me that it was not there decision

Admins please delete my prev comment :)
    deepakcsamiamreddevil87kartik91sparta
  • samsam 16526 Points
    Raphael Augusto is ruled out of the knockouts & is returning to Brazil 
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    As much as i want the semi finals to be in chennai, we have to understand the its still a confusion on what the forecast rainfall is. plus the travel arrangements and power situation when the city is limping back to normalcy.

We r automatically pushed across all fronts in the backfoot. really difficult to reach finals now.

However making it to top 4 again means a reasonably successful season this year too.
    given that players like materazzi, elano, mendy may not be playing again next year plus the likes of mendoza and surely augusto moving on to better playing leagues fulltime looks like a lot of rebuilding next year which is over 8-9 months away from now.

Glad with a decent season if we get knocked out. ATK-GOA finals seems bang on.
    EastBengalPride
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Did we see Materazzi play this season? I don't recall him playing.
    The BBC did not even include the ISL in the graph of the top attended leagues in the world :p Seriously though, the ISL claims to have one of the top attended leagues in the world, and that is technically true, but since the league does not last longer than just 3-months, no Asian competition, and also probably the format of a game a day, it won't be considered among these leagues by other countries.

I like it when fans on twitter or facebook etc talk to other people about Indian football or complain etc but I feel we should take this photo (or the article it came from) and post it all over social media, IMG, Reliance, STAR Sports, Nita, anybody who is affiliated with this, that you can say all you want about your attendance, the world does not care. #ISLNotReal or something could be used. This is not good for the ISL's image, which I am sure they would want to see protected.

Article: http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/35012676 (yes, it's MLS related, but that is not the point!)
    The real AGsparta
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    edited December 2015
    Again anti Indian British toilet media!

They will continue to omit ISL even after the merger in 2017 and if ISL gets a good average attendance then.
    goalkeeparDeb_Ban
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7380 Points
    We can't really complain, unless the ISL becomes legit can't see anyone outside India recognizing it as a potent one
    munna219777deepakcDeb_Ban
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7380 Points
    edited December 2015
    Scumbag British media r Anti IND/US
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Materazzi has a 2 year contract which runs out this season. difficult to see him return next season.

also about the top attended leagues debate. lets put things in perspective. ISL is still not a "league" its a tournament in india which is Fifa /AiFF approved similar standing to say a Fed cup.

League needs to run for atleast 5 months atleast. the sooner the merger comes the better. Btw who gives a shit to british media anyways.
    munna219777kartik91deepakcgoalkeeparreddevil87sparta
    The point was not the British media but the world. You guys see BBC and go ballistic. Get a hold of yourselves.
    munna219777The real AG