Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6766 Points
    ;ArsenalFan700 ... partly agree.. I know Ashlesh has good knowledge... 

but its not possible to fix champion... agree that few games can be fixed... 

chennai is good team and they retained main players from last season...  everyone knows chennai is one of the favorite... 

I can say now.. that EPL champions will be either Manchester City or Arsenal... 

atuljg
  • @Nagendra - You missed the obvious sarcasm in @ArsenalFan700's post.
    atuljgNagendraarun
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    I'm surprised to see @Ashlesh's stance on ISL this season. He was one of the most voracious supporters of FC Goa and ISL last season. I still remember his comments, "I'm glory hunter. FC Goa rocks. I League is dead." and what not. Seems that he has made a lot of new friends who are very influential. Probably that is where the "BIG" news of chennaiyin is coming from. Its the same when we say that Barcelona will win UCL. Lets see what happens.
    As for Chennaiyin, they played well. They are a good team that improved with time. PEACE
    atuljgDXspartaBrainFallINDIA
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Coming from the guy who said the best team could not beat the best in Indonesia... ya.
    BrainFallINDIA
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    And you enjoy watching goals of the season in which the keeper could have probably done better.
    ;Ashlesh..

If not ISL, we will enjoy I-League...  we love and enjoy Indian football :) :p :)
    samiamdeepakc
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Fair weather fan identified in ashlesh. i mean u have got to kidding me with ur logic.

if u had spent half the time supporting ur team than focus on conspiracy theories u would lead a peaceful life bro.

Clearly CFC have the better team in the final part of the season standing heads and shoulders above any other team and they have carried thier form into the semi's...hardly a behaviour that is surprising in any sport.

atuljgspartajees_jose
    @ DX... common man.. cheers.. 

don't take it personal..  few people like to spread theories..
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    am not pissed off at all. the fact is 90% of posts here either question everything or suspect a scam... it just gets repetitive isnt it? any case could have an element of suspicion, but if we keep chasing and talking scams it all takes the basic essense why we visit this forum isnt it?  Its the love of the game.
    Nagendra
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Even if goa somehow defeat delhi at fatorda thats not enough ,they will have to dominate delhi 3-0 4-0 to have a chance against Chennai