Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• Nabi was protesting for the decision given by referee on the touchline with abusive language. so referee shown him red for Indecent behaviour.
  • kartik91kartik91 Delhi1139 Points
    Goa were the better team! Delhi's inability to score more goals in the home leg proved costly . But Roberto carlos did very well especially when some were calling him joker and unsuitable. 
    Goa vs chennai final will be awesome!
    Nagendraspartamunna219777
  • Roberto Carlos fielded an attacking side to get that goal; which would have made things difficult for Goa. His aim was to get score that goal and sit defensively. So was the reason he kept mulder on the bench. But it got backfired when riise left the pitch early and they had to alter chicao at the CB. but still Delhi got their fair amount of chances yesterday.
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Final in Goa and Goa won't be playing? That just can't happen! Well, I won my money :D
    sparta
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    edited December 2015
    Sad to see Delhi go, Funny as they are they played good decent football. Good buildup play and nice off the ball movement to pass, Decent sturdy defense except Doblas and sehnaj ugly defending throughout the tournament. 

Thats a championship winning game play over a period of say atleast 30-40 games in a league with no playoff's. 
    But this is more of a sprint and teams which play to get results and play as cup games will win.

Delhi were hopeless last season, Decent shift from Delhi to change from a poor mix up game play last season to a nice possession based gameplay this season.

I say semi-finals was well deserved for this team.
    kartik91BrainFallINDIAatuljgmunna219777samiam
  • Soham_DeSoham_De Kolkata1673 Points
    Chennai starting XI: Edel, Mehraj, Mendy, Mailson, Dhanachandra, Thoi, Blasi, Khabra, Elano, Mendoza, Jeje
    munna219777
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Going for a win I see.
    edited December 2015
    I don't even blame Mendy much for that one. Edel literally looked like a scared cat on that one, just jump, sacrifice your body there mate! He literally just stood there, lifted his arms up like a girl!

Atletico de Kolkata 1-0 Chennaiyin FC (1-3 on aggregate).
    BTW, I know we all don't like Nita Ambani, but we have to give her credit. She attends a lot of the matches. It is not like an owner who watches all his team's matches but she literally attends a lot of games, for different sides and yesterday she was in Goa and now she is in Kolkata.

She may not be the one to take us forward football wise exactly but she is surely not invisible.
    atuljgBrainFallINDIADX
  • kuldeep007kuldeep007 India381 Points
    Because she is owner of the league.
    deepakcgoalkeepar