Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    I know it hurts for Goans but they should have stayed for the trophy presentation. 
    samiammunna219777
    Predicting Chennaiyin winning this ISL is just like predicting Barcelona or Bayern to win the Champions League. 
    munna219777
  • I Don't think its fixed that chennaiyin will win but hearing sum guys that it was fixed and own goal by kattimani leaves me in doubt.
    If Kattimani fixed, he would never have saved the penalties.  :D
    sparta
  • fc goa boycotted the presentation ceremony due to scuffle in their dugout- goal.com
    munna219777
  • if the match is fixed,what is the point of saving 2 penalties just to go for a own goal in such a dramatic way???Is it not lot safer just to concede a penalty?Have u guys gone nuts? :D
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    JEJE Scored 6 Goals and provided 3 Assist in 10 matches for champion Chennaiyin FC side .
    kartik91
  • Please give due respect to both of the teams.What you guys are doing is disrespecting the teams,players and the millions of supporters with some wild allegations and conspiracy theories out of thin air.
    DXThe real AG
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    FFS the moment any one other than Goa or Kolkata team wins its fixed.. thats the mentality of some of forum posters oh well god help them.

Really really happy for my city to win. teamwise we had some of the best players since last season and retained the core this season and has paid off.

Really hope Marco returns next season. he has now bloody won everything possible in football and he is just starting his coaching career. Boss u deserve all the accolades that comes ur way. ur gonna light up the world and am happy Chennai has and always be ur first love.

Goa worthy finalists and a great crowd ambience today, really dissapointed a team coached by Zico wasnt in the pitch to sportingly applaud the winners.. I wonder what went wrong here.

Love u CFC, Love u guys and thanks to put football love back to Chennai. We will be the next powerhouse in Indian football!!!
    atuljgspartakartik91The real AG
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Like i said. the moment anyone cries conspiracy he stops being a fan of the game and the reason he joined this fans forum.