United Sikkim FC

Comments

• kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    edited April 2012
    why are they leaving?

<br/>

becoz there contracts r nt being renewed.
  • Probably need to make space for new players. Its a huge gap between I-League 2nd Division and I-League
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    why are they leaving?

</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

becoz there contracts r nt being renewed.

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Firstly salary payment was bad..players played without salary for 3-4 months (mentioned in the forum before, I confirmed independently)</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">secondly, performance wise they have been not the best in 2nd div. The best way to judge this is how players are recruited now. A lot of Md. SC players are recruited by other clubs, lets see where the USFC guys are picked up.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Thirdly, as we all understand USFC needs good players for I League...but what about team stability? They had two coaches in two seasons. De Ridder is one of the flop coaches of Indian football, will he stay? lets see. The best example I like is Lajong, they promote local players, much of their team was there in 2nd div. too. Bhaichung spend much of his life in Kolkata football, and his management style also reflecting that. But he will survive coz they have the money.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Fourthly,</div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Some of the key players have openly criticised the club and are leaving themselves (e.g. Daniel Bedemi, who now should advertise himself as - Hire me and qualify for I Laegue, he did that for Lajong, left them and now USFC and left them. However, criticizing the management openly as being fake)</font></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Fifth,</div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Now that the 2nd div. players gave there full to play in I League (without pay for long duration) are conveniently kicked off</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">So, much for professionalism!</font></div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Those guys were not kept in dark abt non-paymnt and were free to go. Now one has to accept they r nt gud enuf 4 I-league. So kicked out. There is nothin wrng. He cant plan a family wid those playerd
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    somesh wrote:
    Those guys were not kept in dark abt non-paymnt and were free to go. Now one has to accept they r nt gud enuf 4 I-league. So kicked out. There is nothin wrng. He cant plan a family wid those playerd

<br><div><br></div><div>its not that all are kicked, lots of players are leaving.</div><div><br></div><div>Didn't get the point about non payment though. Players played inspite of non payment as they were promised of greater things once they get into i league (and non kicked off). If he can't plan a family just hire the players, pay them (don't tell them stories) and then move to the next level. Plain and simple</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">and why they played for USFC?</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">We all now understand how a inept defender like Govin Singh, who plays for 2nd division club which fails to keep clean sheet in 70-80% of matches (probably more) can play the BAYERN MUNICH, Bhaichung farewell game.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">How many people are still in illusion that Sushil Singh made into the national squad repetitively (even when he was not eligible to play, remember Asian cup?) because he is supremely talented?</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">The players who could leave for non payments - Renedy, Sushil, Manju left as they got a choice</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">What would the unknown 2nd div players do in mid of a season? Stay at home and watch TV and visit IFN? many have to earn living...the only hope they had is that they will be spotted after 2nd div and get into i league... Now not that USFC will keep them but they have to get themselves selected in some teams. With all the negative publicity about USFC (not for fans but among people who are into football - players/scouts etc.), not many would hope for getting a good club... Oh yes they are not good enough, but still good enough to qualify - If AIFF has no hand in qualification then the players must be good....</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Learn from Pune FC and Lajong about keeping players.... Pune FC is exceptional, Lajong is good. </font></div>
    Thats what Bob had learnt probably. Keeping players. No mattr how bad we are, we are a family! Some nice bollywood drama it can be. Otherwise it can be like this: you wer good enough 4 2nd div. thank you! USFC is a team wid ambition and family bonding wil not come in their way
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    somesh wrote:
    Thats what Bob had learnt probably. Keeping players. No mattr how bad we are, we are a family! Some nice bollywood drama it can be. Otherwise it can be like this: you wer good enough 4 2nd div. thank you! USFC is a team wid ambition and family bonding wil not come in their way

<br><div><br></div><div>Payment please and no false promises</div>
    I dont know wat d players wer told. Wat u have heard might b stories cooked up by fans/players. If they are not good enough they may watch TV or visit IFN or if have sense, play in another 2nd div team. They haven't bought Baichung a life. They played, they were paid.
  • <p>
    somesh wrote:
    I dont know wat d players wer told. Wat u have heard might b stories cooked up by fans/players. If they are not good enough they may watch TV or visit IFN or if have sense, play in another 2nd div team. They haven't bought Baichung a life. They played, they were paid.
    </p><p> </p><p>Plus Baichung admited they were not payed. I am sure he will pay those players now that he is getting sponsors. Let this tell you though how tough it is being a 2nd Division team.

<br></p>