India U-23 team

1235»

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Ronny wrote:
    So out of the big list of probables which players do you guys think shud make it to the final 16/18 member U-22 squad???<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>I think they will choose all arrows and 1-2 more players...thats how they always do</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I expect some more addition from may be some best performers of u-20 ileague as well along with some i-league performers as well</div>
  • U20 players for the U22 squad. Surely there are 23 U22 players in the I-League itself.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    U20 players for the U22 squad. Surely there are 23 U22 players in the I-League itself.

<br><div>The guys like romeo of dempo, manish of mohun bagan who have proved themselves and also of u-20 could be given a chance along with some other new talents in u-20 because it will be a great experience for them if they get to play this tournament...</div><div>BTW of we can go for full strength then we will get some good talents who represented as well which will definitely help us get to the main round</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Based on wikipedia the only player who scored who has played in I-League is Romeo Fernandes and he only has 1 I-League game. To young. Manish is an exception because he is almost a regular at Mohun Bagan.</font>