Jeje Lalpekhlua

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 204, 102);">Striker Jeje Fanai makes a comeback after injury.</span><div>Courtesy: Pune FC</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Hey can anyone photoshop the photo and put it on there flicker so I can put it on wikipedia. We need a picture of Jeje in a Pune jersey. Cheers.

<br><div><br></div><div>I think you should directly put your view on their fb page or message the admin of the page..(as in new look we can msg to admin of any page)</div><div>i dont think they would mind it as it will be a good thing for them only</div>
  • shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Hey can anyone photoshop the photo and put it on there flicker so I can put it on wikipedia. We need a picture of Jeje in a Pune jersey. Cheers.

<br><div><br></div><div>I think you should directly put your view on their fb page or message the admin of the page..(as in new look we can msg to admin of any page)</div><div>i dont think they would mind it as it will be a good thing for them only</div><p>
    </p><p>I have. They never reply.
    </p>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>I think you should directly put your view on their fb page or message the admin of the page..(as in new look we can msg to admin of any page)</div><div>i dont think they would mind it as it will be a good thing for them only</div><p>
    </p><p>I have. They never reply.
    </p>

<br><div><br></div><div>okk i will ask one of a guy who is part of pune fc officials i shall ask him whether you can use it</div>
  • Okay, first off... @Admin... can you please change the name of the thread to Jeje Lalpekhlua (his real name)?<div><br></div><div>Just would make this thread a little better specially for the player who could be our player of the year.</div>
  • <h1 style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-size: 26px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; ">Injury-hit Jeje walks the extra mile</h1><div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Jeje played only 12 I-league matches for Pune Football Club last season and has been out of competition for almost three months now with an injury to his left knee.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">“I am not yet hundred percent fit and I need a couple of weeks workout to regain full fitness,” said Jeje, who is among the 32 players in the national under-22 probables camp at the Bangalore Football Stadium.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">The 21-year-old Jeje, who has been a regular in the Indian senior squad, said that he is eager get back into action. “I want to play as soon as possible. I know that coming here and training would help me to attain full fitness,” revealed Jeje.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Though Jeje has received several offers from I-League clubs, the Manipuri said he will stay with the Pune FC who finished fifth in the I-League. “I am very happy at Pune FC, so I will stay with them,” he replied with a smile before strolling towards the fitness trainer for another set of workout.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">The under-22 probables camp had started in New Delhi at the start of the year with 77 players and later, the list was pruned to 44. After the camp here, which began on May 15 and will go on till May 31, the list will be further cut to 30. </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">India have recently roped in Arthur Papas as the head coach of the AIFF’s regional academy in Navi Mumbai and the Australian, who will join the camp in Delhi next month, will also oversee the under-22 team. </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">The 30 players will travel to Dubai where a 23-member team will be announced after a couple of practice matches with the Al Wasl FC. The team will then fly to Muscat for the qualifying tournament for the 2013 AFC Under-22 Championship. India, who are drawn in Group A, will take on hosts Oman, UAE, Iraq, Turkmenistan and Lebanon in the June 23-July 3 qualifiers.</font></div></div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    arsenalfan wrote: »
    Okay, first off... @Admin... can you please change the name of the thread to Jeje Lalpekhlua (his real name)?<div><br></div><div>Just would make this thread a little better specially for the player who could be our player of the year.</div>

did it @arsenalfan it was a typo from my part while i created the thread in the old site and could not edit it which is now possible in the new site
  • Thanks @Archak.<div><br></div><div>It happens :)</div>