2014-15 I-League Round 20: The First of Five Rounds This Month

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Rabin singh scores goal, courtesy mistake from Raju Vidic Gaikwad.
    munna219777
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    We cant make to knock out of AFC Cup ( when logically they could have made and their Reserve squad prove that by their performance ) so we want to focus on I league title race , we will rest our key players in AFC Cup 

Where as BFC went with same mindset in all matches and BFC is in Knockout round of AFC Cup and 2nd fav to win I league title .

Summary - Dont Set wrong priority in between of season , play all matches with same mindsets 
    goalkeeparreddevil87munna219777AKBDeb_Ban
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Robin was lucky to score the goal. Heck he even hit directly to the player, lucky for him that it was through the legs of the defender. Apart from ball control (which is a important part) to score goal, he is good enough for No. 9. Sadly, India lacks a outright No 9 and he is being considered as the best No. 9 in the country.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29247 Points
    Robin scored after intensionally missing 3 shitters so EB will not be trashed. All EB fans should be grateful of Robin.
    sathish reddevil87ArsenalFan700mohammed_87hassanatuljg
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    I have a feeling this time also the title will go to BFC. BFC is grinding out results at right time. And the match of the season is turning out to be on 30th May BFC v MB.
    mohammedirshad
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    but beating MB wont be easy though BFC would be better prepared this time..should be a cracker of a match!
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2975 Points
    Whatta great win... If Robin would converted his chances Atleast 4-0. Woooo.... Gonna be great and exciting finish to the ileague And also breaking east Bengal jinx so grand.... Oh when the blues goes marching in...
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29247 Points
    I got a feeling that Brandon and co will spoil the party of Sony and co
    Ronnymunna219777AKB
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2975 Points
    I pray for your feeling to come true.. :D
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Dear Eelco,

You are 2 zero down with 30minutes to play...why do we keep seeing Dudu cojing deep into his own half and Cavin doing the same...only to have Mehtab advance and attempt to play thru balls....for whom ?

Your next best goalscorers after Ranty were 45 yards away from goal for too long !!

Failed your audition for the job i feel !