Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    @deepakc except Thailand no option is good Singapore league is very poor
    and Indonesia is banned by FIFA

DSK is best option for him but want him in club where he can be stable for 2-3 years and improve there instead of changing clubs every year
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Why should Jayesh Rane go to Singapore? You need to watch more football if you think the S.League would be a step up from the I-League or ISL. Rane is not good enough to go abroad and at 24, might never be. He is good enough for I-League and should just join a team where he will get proper playing time.
    atuljgThe real AG
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Well BFC played against Sleague/indonesian teams in AFC cup last year and were definitely uncompetitive
    munna219777
  • indianFootballFanindianFootballFan India4496 Points
    Bengaluru FC defeated Warriors FC twice in AFC Cup. And Persipura Jaypura had better foreigners in the team.
    deepakc
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    @indianFootballFan ;  Indian clubs now play in weak East Zone and still BFC lost 4 times last year. It is not about Persipura Jayapura only. BFC also lost to Johor Darul Tazim and South China AA.

This year BFC will be playing in playoff to qualify for AFC Cup. Frankly speaking I am not sure that BFC will be able to win the qualifying playoff. BFC will have to play the qualifier without Chhetri, Robin as National team tie might be there around same dates. BFC will not qualify for AFC Cup and then Mohun Bagan will be the sole representative.
    gaffertapedeepakcgoalkeeparatuljg
    @gaffertape what is the status of ikeague...? Which teams bought the bid documents any one likely to get nod?
  • That almost sounds like unwarranted acclaim for MB. If they get into the ACL, they will get torn a new ass.
    At least it will bring out the management out of the complacency.the nxt Indian club in ACL will be more prepared which is good I guess.....just my thgts
    Joismar to dempo....fuck.

this club was in semis of AFC half a decade ago. Srinivas should just wind up this team rather than waste all the hard earned name.
    goalkeeparDeb_Ban
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Tolgay Ozbey is the Relegation expert. He went to Mohammedan Sporting and that club got Relegated and it looks like it will never be promoted. Then Tolgay Ozbey came to Dempo SC and we know what happened.
    Josimar had assured place in starting lineup at Mumbai FC. Why he left MFC? Dempo SC I think is not serious at all.
    deepakcSoccerloverrudra
This discussion has been closed.