Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• sdr62sdr62 225 Points
    @gaffertape - I always think anybody is equal or more intelligent than me.
    arun
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    @sdr62 Bhai, unless EB or MB buys out Chhetri from his BFC contract, he is not going anywhere.

@The Real AG On signing of average players you can put that down to cut money, prevalent with all Indian I-League and ISL clubs. Also, Robert and Saumik aren't good enough options if EB wants to join the title race. Saumik is too old and slow while Robert is again old and loses his man 5 out of 10 times.
    Semboi getting game time would depend on two things:

A) If EB signs another foreign striker or not.
    B) If Semboi can score in his first couple of matches.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Guys Semboi isnt hot property anymore. ..

8-League committee rules changed from U23 to U22.....so now clubs will scramble to find player's born on or after 1/1/1994

Why do you think BFC swooped for a midfielder; defender ; a striker just before the meetings !

Can't believe noone has questioned this "councidence"

LAJONG also signed Bidyananda and Milan Basumatary ( their owner is AIFF Vice President )

Mohd. SAJID DHOT has signed for DSK....

Now the scramble is on by the other clubs to get the best U22 in India
    karenesudhakar2050The real AGRonnyreddevil87atuljg
  • Robinson (MB), Delbert (Salgaocar), Kamalpreet, Arshdeep, Krishna Pandit (Minerva), Germanpreet, Vinit, Kapil Hoble (Dempo), Kuruniyan (Pune U18), Lallianzuala and Thanga (DSK U18, maybe DSK can promote them for senior team matches as well alongside Sajid Dhot), Daniel, Malswamzuala, Nishu (BFC) and now Bidyananda and Milan (Shillong).

Amey Ranawade, Sarthak Golui, Lalramzuava Khiangte, Suman Sarkar, Shahbaaz Khan, Gursimrat Singh Gill, Rakesh Oram all left from AIFF's team I think.
    arun
  • RibhuRibhu 216 Points
    edited November 2015
    @gaffertape I am kind of involved with East Bengal. I am also in touch with Sabyasachi da, Satyaki da (club officials). So, I can provide authenticated news, only about KEB. I will explain all the transfers below:

Sunil Chhetri - It's a total rumour. EB hasn't approached him. Sunil wanted to come to Kolkata due to family reasons, and media linked it with EB.

Haokip - EB will target him, only if Jeje goes out of hand. Biswajit da (coach) likes him very much. (I don't know why EB is interested in Jeje so much).

Amrinder - EB's target has been Subhasish Roy Chowdhury. But since he's injured, so Amrinder.

Anas - EB needs a central defender, coz Gurwinder is out till March. Bello and Arnab's form has dipped. And Anas is interested to go for KEB.

Jain P - He is waiting for Army clearance.

Arjun Tudu - Army XI has rejected his clearance.

Sehnaj - It's almost done. But club is not revealing names, coz they are waiting for ISL to be over.

Jeje - no comments
    indianFootballFanarundeepakckartik91namewtheld
  • The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    edited November 2015
    Subashish Roy was EB's first choice!? Amrinder is country mile better than the voluptuous Subashish Roy.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Everyone on this forum is affiliated with someone, somehow.

I was in talks with Eelco Schattorie yesterday... fun stuff.
    Soham_DeSoccerlovermunna219777Domnicspartareddevil87goalkeepararchakEastBengalPridekartik91
    Shubhashish got the injury playing for EB, ATK junked him immediately. EB had assured him a contract once he is fully fit.
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6769 Points
    Antonio German is being watched by I league clubs...

rumor by Nagendra :))
    karenesudhakar2050arun
This discussion has been closed.