Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• samsam 16526 Points
    Yes he has signed. Will return to Kolkata around 27th December. 
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    @AKB Keeping the rivalry and bitterness
    aside, Norde gets to play in ACL and AFC Cup by signing with MB. BFC roster is full and we all know he won't go back to Bangladesh. Literally, where else he can go in India?
    goalkeepardeepakcRibhu
  • See the problem is Swapan "Bal" and co. Cannot afford Norde! They can get hold of Mama, Dika, Bello, Ranti et etc! Tutu has lured guys like Chima, Omollo, Bhaichung, Monoranjan from ur den when they were at their peak(even Odafa from Churchill) b'cos of sheer money! Unfortunately for u guys, u try to source money by sending Dong to inagurate a Puja Pandal, or by renting out Team buses for marriage etc and hence cannot afford pricey footballers! ;) :D
    AKBkartik91reddevil87
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10066 Points
    edited December 2015
    I thought band baaja baraat club was in hot pursuit of Sony -- old posts in IFN suggest that. Baraatis were excited over the prospect.
    SoccerloverdeepakcAKBmunna219777reddevil87
  • Sony was scared to join them actually! B'cos in his contract, he was being allegedly asked to do a jig in a marriage party(a la SRK!), apart from playing foottball to earn the club few mollaaahs, for it to pay the salary to its players! Hence he backed out! :D :D
    deepakcDeb_Bankartik91reddevil87
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30184 Points
    @Soccerlover: First, get your facts right. Yes, Tutu and Co. have snatched players from East Bengal when they were at their peak. That is what he is capable of. But what was the performance of these players after they joined Bagan? The performance of all these players dipped after joining Bagan. Many of them have gone on record saying that their best phase of their career was when they were playing for East Bengal. Some like Omollo still nurse a grievance against MB for having treated him unprofessionally for which he was forced to leave India. Even Satyajit Chatterjee had said in an interview that East Bengal takes much better care of its players than Mohun Bagan. I think it is much better to rent out buses for marriage to earn money rather than not paying the salary of your players and your coaches. Nurturing local talent and bringing in good foreign players by proper scouting is any day preferable to filling your own pockets by looting your club's coffers. And before you abuse Swapan Bal, remember that he is a veteran of the club respected by players, coaches and staff cutting across clubs because of his passion for the club and his knowledge of the game. He is not like your moribund 'Jomer oruchi' (in AKB's elegant formulation) mohasochib who is hated even by his team's fans.
    deepakcfootydipreddevil87
  • Kaka! Raaaag korle cholbe! Imagine a situation, when UB (for some reasons - am not going into why and how etc) suddenly withdraws from their contractual obligation with EB(citing may be weird reason. Like Pepsi withdrew from IPL), and imagine noone wishes to be the principal sponsor for EB(the way our football is - not talkn abt ISL mktg gimmick),tell me who can run ur club, unlike say Tutu - who is virtually paying up atleast 80% of the budget allocated? Remember, money can't be replaced by passion! All those talk of "passion for the game/club" etc doesn't have any relevance these days! U would see the avg earning of an Indian footballer(playing for top Indian clubs)is inveresely proportional to our ranking! So end of the day it money, hun! ;) :D
    deepakc
    First of all, this is not a matter of 'raag', only cold logic. You have not touched upon the first part of my argument at all where i have pointed out that all those players you mentioned were all East Bengal products and could not deliver when they were poached by Bagan. Secondly, Tutu and Co. were mismanaging the club even before UB withdrew from its contract. I have not said that Tutu Bose does not pay 80% of the club's budget. But that is not how a club should be run professionally. Why did Mohun Bagan fail to rope in any other sponsor? Because other sponsors were not willing to invest in a club where financials troubles were the order of the day and where (in the case of Etihad-if it was true) Tutu and Co. were not willing to let go of their monopoly at the club. As for the money/passion debate, i have not said that money is not important, but it should be complemented with good management skills and of course, passion for the club. That Tutu Bose individually pays such a huge amount is testimony of his love for the club. If money were everything, would Suarez have said that he would not leave Barcelona even if he were paid thrice the amount he is being paid at his present club? Anyway, let's move over to a different thread, Mohun Bagan news, to continue our discussions.
    deepakc
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    #EastBengal & #MohunBagan "OUT"
    #AthleticodeKolkata "IN"
    #LetsFootball

Guys, this is not the thread for ur personal bickering. Get off this thread.
    Deb_Bandeepakckartik91reddevil87
    That is exactly what I have suggested in my previous comment. And neither is this thread for behaving rudely towards any other member and telling them to "get off this thread'. And what do you mean by #EastBengal & #MohunBagan "OUT"
    #AthleticodeKolkata "IN". This is a thread for discussion of football transfer news 2015-2016 of I-League clubs, not ISL news.
    deepakc
This discussion has been closed.