Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @gopiajeesh Something will probably happen with these players but at this moment we only know that Chhetri, Robin, and Thoi have contracts ending this month... thus the signing with ISL and loan to BFC.
    gopiajeesh
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Rino , CK Vineeth , Euegenson as mentioned before will all follow like Jackie and Seitya
    shankar
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    The quality of ISL is expected to be better this season with better Indians signing for the clubs this season... if ISL clubs can even slightly improve the level of foreigners we can expect a much better quality league in second season...
    Remember though, a lot of the Indian players who last season did well in ISL were ones who are rubbish in I-League and the ones who are good at I-League did okay in the ISL.

I mean, Nadong Bhutia is a nobody right now (Let me guess, injury) while he was a regular with Mumbai City!
    Who was the top 10 Indians in ISL ?

In my "expert" opinion the list....in some particular order
    1. Sandesh Jhinghan
    2. Anwar Ali
    3. Romeo Fernandes
    4. TP Rehenesh
    5. Mandar Rao Desai
    6. Dhanachandra Singh
    7. Mehrajudin Wadoo
    8. Alen Derry
    9. Jewel Raja Sheikh
    10. Subhas Singh ?
    of those, 50% have done well in the I-League...

Given we will have the likes of :
    1. Sunil Chettri
    2. Robin Singh ( flop)
    3. Eugeneson Lyngdoh
    4. Jackie Chand Singh
    5. SeityaSen Singh
    6. Karanjit Singh
    7. Rino Anto
    8. CK Vineeth
    9. Thongkosiam Haokip
    10. Arata Izumi
    all adding some value to the ISL Auction / draft..... we will surely have better quality 
    Deb_BanGuwahatianfoxreddevil87
    Karim Bencharifa trying to fish for the East Bengal job. ..and also throwing his name for some ISL assistant role... .
    his back up options seem to Shilling Lajong FC.

Meanwhile East Bengal officials seem to be copying Mohun Bagan policy of yesteryears....and have started sounding out Santosh "Guardiola" Kashyap to take over.

They have already failed in their attempts to lure Jackiechand , Seitya , Kim-yeung song from RWFC, Eugeneson , Rino Anto and 1 other from BFC...so they will continue to have a rather aging squad again
    foxRonnyreddevil87
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points
    Sushil kumar singh to join ATK....
    As will Clifford Miranda. ATK building a great team in order to retain their title /s
    Ronnywakao10foxgopiajeeshmunna219777
This discussion has been closed.