Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    A lot of decent players play in Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia etc. 
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Yes it started with Garcia last season..some players were approached by I-league since the 1st edition. We can see players too happy to stay back in India provided they are paid well before they hang up their boots.

But I dont agree with Gaffer if he means Mendy will cause issues to EB, It might be the other way around though that the Bengal culture and attitude towards football may not set with him (Didnt mean Bengal culture not in a bad way).

Mendy if given limelight will still be the best I-league defender this season and a real capture for EB if a deal is done.

Btw this is the ISL effect..If a few more players are willing to stay back in India, merging i-league with ISL from a Quality of player perspective will be easier.
    atuljgspartakartik91
  • Odafa is happy that players like Mendy etc are rumoured to having been in talks to play in I-League.

He says it would be easier for him to score goals, as all these players are over-the-hill ones who are too slow as defenders!  :D

Now, we all know Odafa is generally a non controversial player and is not known to make silly/explosive comments - so when it comes from him....we all know whats in store!

Forget Odafa, we have seen how many goals Mendy has leaked this ISL season - and most of it was due to his lack of fitness
    deepakcRonnymunna219777
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    We also saw how limited the I-League foreign players are like Ranti Martins. 
    atuljgsparta
  • red_devilred_devil kolkata2468 Points
    Mendy hasnt been that impressive in ISL ,agreed, but its ludicrous to hear such comments from a footballer whose experience is limited in India and Bangladesh :D
    atuljgnamewtheldkartik91
  • And so I said - even Odafa is making fun of Mendy! An unfit player making fun of another unfit player..!

Game On......... B)
    reddevil87deepakcmunna219777spartanamewtheldkarenesudhakar2050kartik91
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Is Mendy really worth so much money for I-league clubs? I can understand breaking the bank for Mendonza, Tuncay but I am surprised that they are doing that for Mendy!!!!
  • red_devilred_devil kolkata2468 Points
    The deal looks good considering he used to get 80 000$  for 4 months from Chennai in first season and hiked it to thrice the amount in second season...15000 $ per month looks dirt cheap....Mendoza and tuncay still looks out of budget for I league clubs.
    munna219777
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    $75000 will buy a damn good African or Japanese Korean talent
    reddevil87munna219777
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    It's Indian league man.damn good players always will look for a better club. 
    red_devilmunna219777SoccerloverDX
This discussion has been closed.