Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30202 Points
    Here's some of the latest transfer news according to Bengali Channels (which, as has pointed out, are very unreliable):

1) Bello Razzaq is apparently demanding an amount of 1 crore, compared to the 30 lakhs he was getting last year. So, MB officials are having second thoughts about him. They are keeping an eye on Bernard Mendy, as reported here. Katsumi (if he has not already joined Bengaluru FC), is also demanding the same amount. He is keeping his options open. Would have loved to see him in EB, as EB has a good relation with his sponsor, Libero Sports.

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30202 Points
    2) East Bengal are keeping an eye on Douhou Pierre. Whatever happened to the deal with Glen. Seems ever foreign player of note gets associated with EB or MB at the start of the season, though the deal is never finalized.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29723 Points
    transfer news

* Fulgancio Cardozo for Bharat FC

* Bengaluru in talks with Saran Singh

* Bagan willing to pay Rs 6.6cr for Sony in a three year contract

* Derrick will continue at Salgaocar

* Pronay wants release from Dempo

* Brandon signs for ISL

* Bharat FC offers for Justin Stephen, Ashutosh and Kuttymani from Mumbai FC
    munna219777namewtheld
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    You can get better than Mendy though. Just because the guy did well in the ISL and played at high levels a few years ago does not mean we should bow down to him and give him $300,000, even if ISL will slash half... he is worth $100,000 AT MOST.

You can find guys who are just as good, younger, and probably faster in the A-League, Japan etc who would sign for less than $150,000 easy for 6 months. 

Former Red Bull Armando Lozano was solid last season, former Barcelona B captain, and earned $120,000. You can probably sign him for ~$100,000 next yearl
    All these foreigners are asking for 1 crore now which only Katsumi MAY be worth. Bello Razaq will be what, 31 next season... fuck me if you even give him a crore.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29723 Points
    bello is 37+ not 31 he is playing in India from 2000.
    munna219777
    Even more reason to not give the guy a crore.,
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    @Arsenalfan700 what's your opinion on Kim? I feel Kim Jong must have seen something that he picked him for the national team which Kashyap clearly didn't.
    edited June 2015
    I have not seen enough of him to make an informed opinion. @Gaffertape @Wakao10 Opinions?

All I can say is... solid signing from the looks of it.
  • LeedsonperezLeedsonperez 109 Points
    Bello razaq is better than mendi in indian conditions,
    Deb_BanDomnicmunna219777
This discussion has been closed.