2014-15 I-League Round 22: What A Season

Comments

• samsam 16430 Points
    Have you seen Udanta's pace? Only because of that they could restrict Sony !!
    reddevil87
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Is no one commenting on the crowd? If JSW Group is smart then they should be able to find a way to get at least half of that to all the matches next season.

This was without ISL and was probably more exciting than the ISL final.
    Deb_Bansathish deepak dedhadeepureddevil87deepakc
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    By this time Gaffer would have got all Bagan players to sign for Bharat FC!!!!   >:)
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9964 Points
    And the confetti? Was there any?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    edited May 2015
    Hopefully Mohun Bagan will actually get some sponsorship. They're the champions. Lets see if there will be good things to come from this.

#FuckATK #MBandEBforISL
    Maddiefootydipsamkuldeep007
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9964 Points
    MB sponsorship issue is about to be resolved. As per news reports, USL met the MB officials. They were never going back on their promises. News of blocking of the money on part of USL and the corresponding surfacing of the name of Etihad were either for benefit of electioneering or for arm twisting of the current sponsors.

MB management sucks ...
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    Sanjoy Sen is a consistent guy, silently worked with Railways for more than a decade and produced result and footballers, then with United and also got result with a team of rejects like Lalkamal, Tulunga, James Sing, Asim Biswas, Deepak Mondal. Gave chance to new comers like Arnab Mondal, Md Rafiq. And then managed well a star team and won the  I league. We need more Sanjoy Sen for Indian football. 
    footydipDeb_BanarchakEastBengalPridereddevil87
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    And congratulations to @AKB , sometime you annoyed me but always liked your loyalty for MB. Have a blast tonight
    Deb_Ban
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Somehow am still not convinced with Sanjoy's coaching. For eg. , today few of strategies were glaring : a) playing aerial ball in rival defence where u have that huge John Johnson who is brilliant header; b) replacing Souvik with Bikramjit at a time when Bagan was down (till abt the 80 th min), when he shud have played pressing football with Pankaj Moula; c) he has not brought up any new footballer ever since he joined Bagan ( Bhowmick had recruited a bunch of talented footballers this time in Bagan); d) his replacement theory is pretty predictable - peristed with Balwant for a lengthy period and didn't give any chance to Sabeeth; e) Anwar - his recruitment is past his prime - he is in the news (when ever he has played in any of Bagan's matches this season) for committing fouls in dangerous positions (Sanjoy himself was a defender btw!)

I would still give credit to Bhowmick for selecting almost the right team, with Garcia's inclusion being the mastermind(although expected in today's football!)
    dhritiman7Deb_Ban