INDIA vs IRAN World Cup Qualifier LIVE | 8 September 2015

Comments

• dhalidhali Kolkata58 Points
    Same problem in Indian players ,they lose ball control very frequently .At least keep the for a while and make run the opponent for a while. 
  • i am quite happy  n impressed how we played today..yes we lost but really , the 1st goal was a great one, rest unfortunate to let it in..we played fearlessly, lots of dedication, we even passed well !! , resolute defending ( even our clearances were clinical ) .. i dont know what transformation was der today , this team is like a class apart from what we played with guam... sandesh was really awsome today
    arunDeb_Bankishu911namewtheldsamiamkartik91goalkeepar
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    If Jeje uncle was not there, we could have scored one and done better. It was just a short span of lapse of concentration that we conceded the goals. The boys punched way above their weight, played like their life depended on it. Reminds me of early days of Bob era. If we play with same committment we can win against Turks home & away and can brush away Guam. I am feeling hopeful again.

And yes, SC should be given a free hand. Any player having problem with the 3 training per day regime should stop aspiring to play for India. Probably that worked to build the stamina.

arunatuljgkishu911shibierkartik91karenesudhakar2050goalkeepar7negi
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    time to drop JEJE useless piece of shit. 
    arunsamiamkartik91goalkeepar
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    good work, stephen Constantine. hope india plays regular matches now.
  • @namewtheld... like u said we played with the same intensity in both d halves..probably the 3 session training helped..i really dont now.. one thing for sure we were not scrappy or scared or in awe of IRAN.. we were not massaccred like malaysia timor singapore @ home.

really reminds me of the asia cup performance.... there is still hope if we play i  this manner..even if we lose but we play in this manner i am still happy considering that indian football state is at its nadir ( my personal view)
    namewtheld
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    Sandesh was good no doubt but he still likes unfit..for me flop was Eugene,he just can't run.. Idiot Jeje shud have easily scored..good performance by Rowlin specially Pranoy..Narayan was also decent.Cavin shud have been given more time.. He has the technique to score, but then u see his big belly and realize he can only play 15 mins
    Soccerlovergoalkeepar
  • Lapse of concentration in first 5 minutes of 2nd Half. Otherwise performance was fine. Defense players are young including our Goalkeeper and they learnt a lot today.
    We can expect a positive result against Turkmenistan on October 8th at Ashgabat.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    FT

my say

1st half
    Iran were always better they had the possession shots everything but our defense was much better forwards looked poor specially JEJE why is this guy making the team ? what has he done? warming benches for club to NT clearly very poor performance from JEJE Gurpreet looked good for 1st half except that goal were he looked poor Chhetri showed his class but dropped deep,Sandesh Jhingan take a bow awesome from him and Arnab but I feel full backs weren't at there best Rowlin had a decent game Robin looked good falling back but at attack he was really crap Eugenson Bicycle I felt would have been goal if not that defender
    I believe we were denied penalty No offside was seen on replays and clear foul by GK on JEJE

2nd half

poor start 2 crap goals let in 2nd one debatable than after those goals Iran looked better but Sandesh Jhingan was awesome put everything on line one of his best performance for India Todays big plus hope he remaina fit,Arnab Pronoy to looked good Chhetri had some moments loved him vs Teymourian his 1 2's . JEJE got a tap in missed open header missed was crap no bAll control This was Stephans worst selection.Gurpreet was poor I feel he could have stopped 3rd goal and should have been placed for 2nd goal had a good start to game but was poor

my ratings

GSS 4
    Narayan 5(he should have headed well the free kick for 1st goal)
    Preetam 5
    Arnab 6.5
    Sandesh 8
    Pronoy 6.5
    Eugene 5
    Sunil 6.5
    Robin 5
    JEJE 0
    munna219777namewtheldDomnicDeb_Bankartik91goalkeepar7negi
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10066 Points
    I am happy, although the last 2 goals broke my heart. Proud of the men. Thank them for giving us some hope. Also, thank you SC.
    samiamarun
This discussion has been closed.