2015 SAFF U19 Championship Nepal

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    What is it that inspires us to be rough with a foreigner from behind the screen of a computer while when meeting in person we all appear to be epitome of niceties?
    jithuvrudraarchakjoy123EastBengalPridesparta
  • joy123joy123 51 Points
    Its human nature...when we meet we treat really in good manner...for me both india and nepal is equally since i have blood relation with both country...but still where we born and grow we love that contry little more.
    EastBengalPride
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    edited August 2015
    ANFA endorsement of age cheating and if someone supports or denies that, irrespective of an Indian or foreigner, that's just living in denial. My apologies if any sentiments were hurt, but I won't hesitate to call a spade in person as well :)
    Ronny
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    @joy123: can you tell us which players were overage in the Nepal team that got fined by AFC..by now Nepalese fans must be knowing who they were.. Surprisingly their names were never revealed
  • joy123joy123 51 Points
    edited August 2015
    even afc donot reveal name...but in this current u19 side some player are not selected..may be among them.two new boys get entry in this u 19 side...may be those replaced players...
    i am sure anfa has worked for replacing overage player in current sqaud becoz this u19 will play in afc qualifier.since afc can caught easily if they field those over age player of afc u17 they have worked on current u19...to solve those issues
    Thanks.. But then that again means u know the names of those players who were in AFC finals but not here
  • joy123joy123 51 Points
    edited August 2015
    I cant remember now...because hard to remember u16 side name...its already nearly 2 years...
    Nepal dont have good football culture like aiff...even current u16 team is just selected just around 20 days...without any good preparation they always send player in big tounament...
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    @joy123 one doesn't have to remember, checking the names from old records, articles, matchday lineups is good enough
    edited August 2015
    I have a feeling it is Bimal Gharti Magar.. Probably that's why no one in Nepal spoke about the overage players not even disclosed it.. Even Afghan fa when fined had revealed their overage players name but not in this case