India U16 Spanish Tour: Tracking the FIFA U17 World Cup 2017 Squad

Comments

• NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6506 Points
    ;deepakc... common man...

U want AIFF to organize SAFF cup (U-16 or U-17) every year... instead of U 17 world cup....

We are already done good enough in SAFF cup ( senior and junior level) and also qualified for Asian level competition ..

this is huge step from SAFF to World cup.. and our junior team already playing with top german and spain clubs...
    atleast try to appreciate that...
    Hi friends..

I have some time now and planning to write an article on "Road map to FIFA U-17 World Cup"

I'm very excited as it is my first article.. Will let you know if some help needed..
    rudraThe real AGDeb_Banreddevil87silicon3
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9298 Points
    @Nagendra We aren't good enough to win the SAFF Cup either in U-19 level or senior level, not anymore.
  • The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    edited October 2015
    @Nagendra - it would be super helpful if you can highlight the team's tour of Germany, AFC U16 qualification in Iran and the tour of Spain. Maybe you can list all of the results in these 3 tournaments, including goal-scorers, and perhaps even highlight the people who have started most games? (14 matches in Germany, 3 in Iran and 5 in Spain I think)

Individual player-wise, I know where most of them play and @7Negi will know them too.
    Nagendra
    ;EastBengalPride ..

U didn't get what I'm saying.... We have already done good enough in SAAF region and need to move ahead... like FIFA U-17 world cup.. and not talking about current NT or U-19..

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    @deepakc
    If gov intervene we get banned like indonesia
    Deb_Ban
    ;The real AG ..

Thanks for the details.. I have a plan to include tours (Spain, Germany), qualifiers(AFC) & SAAF as well...

as u said need to include all players . but individual scores is not feasible... 

may need your help for naming outstanding performers..

deepakc
  • The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    edited October 2015
    @Nagendra - Individual scoreline of each of the matches will not be too difficult to get. They will be on the AIFF website and on @Negi's page on FB. Both would also list the starting lineup and subs used and scorers in each match.

The SAFF U16 team was our "B" team. Only two players from the team that played in the SAFF U16s made into the "A" team. The two players were Mohd. Rakip and Saurabh Meher, both defenders. The A team were in Germany while the B team was playing the SAFF. The two players joined the A team after German tour, for the AFC U16 qualification in Tabriz. There were no changes after this for the Spain tour.

As for the outstanding players - the two central midfielders Suresh and Amarjit (captain) seem to be the standout. They were regular goalscorers in Germany, Iran and Spain and seemingly are the ones to keep an eye out for. Second striker Komal Thatal and winger Ninthoi (Kumanthem Ninthoianganba Meetei is his full name), Gaston (centre back) and Dheeraj (GK) seem to be others who are impressing.

The following are the players who played or were involved in majority of the matches and I expect them to be in the final squad for the World Cup - Dheeraj, Nawaz, Boris, Jitendra, Sarif, Rakip, Gaston, Aimol, Suresh, Amarjit, Aniket, Sanjeev, Ninthoi, Aman, Komal and perhaps Prashant. The rest didn't play at all I think.
    deepakc7negimunna219777DXNagendrafootydipsilicon3
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    This team is the hope for the future. i think our making of a future team starts at the U-17 level. this as well as future scouted youngsters are our hope.