INDIA VS GUAM World Cup Qualifier | 12th November 2015

Comments

• footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    probably not. because its not like aiff. ceo is from the part of ATM. and ATM is a real owner here. They will throw this man out of KOLKATA.
    kartik91
  • Looking back, Mohun Bagan was the only club who took action against him by showcausing him, which led to him leaving the club in a huff! But its archrival garlanded him to receive him! Thats the problem in this country, just to score a few brownie points(read :game of one upmanship), u actually give indulgence to indiscipline and crooks like Bhutias take people for a ride.. it also is a reflection of ones upbringing.. Bhutia is a fucker to the core,to say the least.
    Deb_Bandeepakc
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    After all the memories i cant hate bhutia
    dhritiman7Ronnymunna219777
  • Two excellent reviews on the game by @gaffertape and @dominic. Well done boys.

Couple of points - Augustin is just average and at best a back up player at international level. Dhana is a good squad player to have and a better option than Augustine but if he is played at centre back, he will struggle like he did against Oman, where he gave away a penalty and was lucky not to give away 2 more. Anas is the best back up to Arnab and Jhingan and a good player to put in at centre back. He will be rash at times, but so is Arnab, but a good coach can channel his agression appropriately. 
    deepakcgaffertapeDomnickartik91munna219777
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    edited November 2015
    Bring back Mangi :)) Why are we lacking decent centre backs in the country?? Is because its always been the foreigners who claim one spot or sometimes both(whether in I league or ISL). Its a situation similar to our striking woes.

Look at the players we have at present.
    -Gourmangi Singh ( Past his prime),
    -Anwar Ali (Past his prime),
    -Dharmaraj Ravannan ( Looks better at RB and vulnerable at CB),
    -Sandesh Jhinghan ( Starting 11 player)
    -Augustine Fernandes ( Decent Backup),
    -Anas E. ( Decent Backup),
    -Arnab Mondal ( Decent but no composure),
    -Gurwinder Singh ( Too rash for international football),
    -Rowilson Rodrigues ( Not upto int standard),
    -Raju Gaikwad ( No comments )
    ~X(
    BrainFallINDIAfootydipThe real AGsombuddha_sinhamunna219777
  • When was Anwar Ali at his peak!  =))

:-?
  • Missed out on Deepak Mondal !   ;;)

Although he plays as RB these days!
    Domnic
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    What about grooming
    Rahul Bheke
    Salam Ranjan Singh
    Gursimrat Singh Gill
    Mohd. Sajid Dhot
    Pawan Kumar
    Nim Dorjee Tamang
    NS Manju <:-P
    Khelemba Meitiei =))
    The real AGsombuddha_sinha
  • NS Manju - as far as I know have registered himself to play in VSL after ISL....
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    @gaffertape. Who will groom them? ISL just wants the finished product. I league teams will say, why should we groom them.
    goalkeeparDeb_Banspartadeepukartik91
This discussion has been closed.