Indian Football Transfer News 2016-17, Rumours, Gossips, Signings, ISL 2016

Comments

• coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Its all bullshit. Cheap publicity. HAHA. But, its hilarious though. The way the rumor has been done. It would have been more fun, if it was professional.
    That last thing just killed. Gary Neville caught with cocaine. If that's the case, it would be a big news in India. But, sadly though Neville is not coming. Good for DD, bad for the league.
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    edited May 2016
    Forest Echo News is a fake site with multiple twitter accounts to spread rumours. Neville news is just another stunt and shamefully some Indian TV Channels fell for it.

http://www.joe.co.uk/life/wayne-lineker-reacts-with-surprise-to-news-of-his-own-death/57763

http://www.mobypicture.com/user/RabonaNutmeg/view/18696083

• debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    Jackichand Singh set to join Mumbai City

Everyone is going to Mumbai it seems!!
  • kartik91kartik91 Delhi1139 Points
    @ArsenalFan700 - Leaving cocaine aside as it was fake news, Neville is a bad choice because his man management skills are close to 0 , his managerial skills are nil too having taken Valencia from 5 points adrift of CL place to just 3 places above relegation and has no experience at all of managing even in England let alone anywhere else.

I would rather have a relatively unknown guy with experience at the job.
    DX
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Oh, I agree fulheartedly that he would be a mad signing to make and just continues the theme of Delhi Dynamos which is to be the "celebrity" team of the ISL. He would be signed because of his Manchester United past and not his coaching. They would sign him and go all out about his Manchester United and England career and talk nicely of his time in Valencia and probably mention his "coach" role with England's national team followed by various former United and England players sending in videos saying "Good luck Gary" or some other bullshit before the man himself, Pratesh or whatever his name is, posts a picture on twitter with him and Gary Neville.

People can point at FC Goa, Chennaiyin, Kerala Blasters, or NorthEast United for what is wrong with ISL but for me, it is Delhi Dynamos. They are the worst team in the Indian Super League.
    gaffertapereddevil87
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Uh?What was wrong in Chennaiyin?We have been the most consistent team in ISL.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Nothing directly but you guys are "involved" with the current post-season two fiasco. I like Chennaiyin and think you guys are doing a good job but in terms of how someone can say "They are what is wrong with ISL" it would be the involvement in the current case.

In other words, you guys are literally clean and just added for the current events.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29259 Points
    clean? that bastard elano is clean?
    sanvedjadhavSoham_DecoolgaganDXatuljgSoccerloverkuldeep007
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    The point no one here is talking is the bigger picture. Stars like elano are the reason why ISL is different from i-league.

Players come here for the money and then the money is huge due to the fact they have genuine safety concerns, Non Big country more than anything.

Elano was agruably the biggest marquee and most sucessful player of ISL 1. 

What message does it throw to the rest of the world on safety concerns when immature guys just act out of sheer vengeance. A foriegn player stuck having legal trouble in a alien country is the worst nightmare for footballers.