• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    final time 
    ab pata nahi aisa game kab dubara dekhne ko milega  :'(
    samiamdeepu
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    end of day its still against Laos..kudos to the team though
    gaffertape
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    Jacki is good for SAFF,ASEAN level..lets see how he will perform against bigger opposition..still a better players than Bikash Jairu,Francis etc
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    @Ronny think laos as Iran nd enjoy the victory
    you wont be able to see such scoreline for 3-4 years :p
  • harry55harry55 india289 Points
    whos next opp for india......well played india
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Take a bow Jaki!! He just turn the game from 0-1 to 6-1. Wow!!

Few notable mentions, Chettri (leading from the front), Jeje and Gurpreet. Superb game by them.

Okish: Anto, Jhingan and Arnab. Eugenson played good in patches but lack of another solid midfielder was clearly visible today. Not a good performance from the star player.

Not upto the mark: Rafique (has some potential, but needs to improve a lot for national team), Udanta ( as someone on IFN mentioned, one dimensional play), Passi (His height and pace seemed to be the reason for his selection, but needs to develop a lot, there are many better national team player than him in my opinion) and Keegan ( I am so wrong about Keegan, he is not at all upto to national team. Defensively he is very very weak, leaving lot of space. Going forward also, he struggles with crosses. Only good thing is overlap which puts pressure on the opponent)

Taking nothing away from the team, but looking at the Laos defense and goal keeper, we should have scored 3-4 more goals. 

However, let us enjoy the wonderful win.
    deepak dedhamunna219777jees_josesamiamnikhilBabertoNagendranamewtheldkuldeep007
  • samsam 16526 Points
    Jacki you beauty. Gaffer take a bow for timely substitution. 
    sanvedjadhavdeepakc
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Amazing win brings me so much of joy, we earned our entry into the final round of asia cup qualifiers
    deepak dedha
  • samsam 16526 Points
    I think we need to play two more matches for that
    deepak dedha
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Can someone help me put up the full match?

Big win and am caught up in the fucking monsoon. Please Please Please!!?