2017 AFC CUP and ACL

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Can someone tell me about the changes in AFC Cup format? Aslo, does it reduce the number of matches played?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Sort of. For Bengaluru FC, if they make the final, it would be one less match played compared to 2016... and one less round. Here they would have the group stage, an inter-zonal semi, inter-zonal final, and then final. In 2016 they had group stage, round of 16, quarter-finals, semi-finals, and final.
    karioilmunna219777namewtheld
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    finally was able to see the team play after long time - 
    Toni is shit as fuck. He can't pass/can't shoot and no first touch. Khabra should have been red-carded for that tackle. The amount of downpour, in any part of world would have been waterlogged in any stadium with best drainage system. 

Dimas is good :). Lenny is improved.  Overall team is OK because average foreign counterparts exception Johnson and Dimas. 

munna219777[Deleted User]karioildebarghya89goalkeepardeepu
  • PrakashKPrakashK ahmedabad388 Points
    Anyone knows how many N Korean International players were playing yesterday. 
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1937 Points
    only one. and I not too sure about even that.

• BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7380 Points
    I've heard that the WBB were abusing KBFC and it's fans who actually came to the stadium to support BFC. People are trying justify the abuse by branding it as banter . Banter and Abuse are two different things. Good thing for WBB that Manjappada are terrible organizers, otherwise it would've been a handicap match .
    Ashkaul5goalkeepardeepak dedhaindian_gooner
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29700 Points
    they have a history of abusing other teams there was also a attempt to murder done by WBB on Khalid Jamil. they abuse and then call it banter.
    Ashkaul5dev_pfcshubham_northeasterngaffertapekartik91
  • GameGame india448 Points
    @PrakashK 4 players played yesterday played for north korea against Hong Kong in ACQ. There are more players played for national team and some played for U20 national team couple of years back. 
    PrakashKmunna219777shibierArsenalFan700mohammed_87hassankartik91
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    There was no abuse or particular fan was abused

Who the fuck are KBFC can't be pointed as abuse

I have sung the same chant at JLN Chennai during ISL

People are getting out minds for a simple banter 
    And compare themselves with European fans

Ashkaul5ashindiadeepak dedha