www.indianfootballnetwork.com Rank Watch

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    edited March 2012
    Yeah Orkut is dead but that community is still alive on F.B :- http://www.facebook.com/Indianfootballfans

I don't post there much cause Admin(IFF page admin) and me have a really bad understanding. >:)
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    ashindia wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND! :((

For Example :- I know Shankar since past 3 years If I'm not wrong.Thanks to IFF community in Orkut ;)
    i guess so we know each other but was not that big a fan of football itself though followed indian football a bit during those orkut times
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    i didnt use to comment in iff community of orkut.... but was a regular visitor of iff and even now in fb
  • The only person I knew was Ash and that was through wikipedia. I just met (virtual) all of you in October.
    arsenalfan wrote:
    The only person I knew was Ash and that was through wikipedia. I just met (virtual) all of you in October.

and you just took us all by storm with your ideas here and activities just got much interesting with more creativity coming into play in sharing ideas about improvement in the game.. @-)
  • shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    The only person I knew was Ash and that was through wikipedia. I just met (virtual) all of you in October.

and you just took us all by storm with your ideas here and activities just got much interesting with more creativity coming into play in sharing ideas about improvement in the game.. @-)

Thanks man. Big boost. Same for you with your knowledge of the game and really if it was not for you then right now I would hate Khalid Jamil.
    edited March 2012
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:

Thanks man. Big boost. Same for you with your knowledge of the game and really if it was not for you then right now I would hate Khalid Jamil.
    ohh is it??thats is nice to hear <:-P
  • shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:

ohh is it??thats is nice to hear <:-P

Ya seriously. Without that it would have been hate because of where he is now and the fact that goal.com had an article about how bad he is (part of why I hate goal.com now).
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Ya seriously. Without that it would have been hate because of where he is now and the fact that goal.com had an article about how bad he is (part of why I hate goal.com now).

yea i too remember the article i guess it was after a tussle between him and james moga ...even i felt that way about him a bit
    still whatever may be the case he was the one who took me by surprise by leading mfc to top half last year which made me a bit of fan of him
  • shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:

yea i too remember the article i guess it was after a tussle between him and james moga ...even i felt that way about him a bit
    still whatever may be the case he was the one who took me by surprise by leading mfc to top half last year which made me a bit of fan of him

ya, I saw that and was amazed a little. Although I am wondering why goal.com did not bash Moga for cursing in a foreign language even though he started it.