I league 2017 Round 5

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Image result for guru nanak stadium ludhiana

Stadium is actually good. In 2001, I saw National Games Football Final in this ground. After JCT closed down, this stadium is used primarily for Circle Kabaddi matches and Punjabi Music nights. That took its toll on the turf. Hopefully now Minerva will bring back Football to Ludhiana.
    samsamiamdeepakcarunskumar
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Krishna Pandit is only in the team because his Local Business man Dad is sponsoring his " stay at the club "

The Jewellery merchant kid is doing the same in Mumbai

This takes the meaning of " sponsorship" to a new level....

Is this what the so called football agencies like Libero and The Sports Company  bringing to Clubs ?
    sammohammed_87hassangoalkeeparCarbon_14
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29637 Points
    The camera was awful today....and Novy Kapadia should stop dealing in hyperboles...today he was full of praises for Wedson and said that East Bengal have got a play-maker in the mould of Krishanu, Tushar Rakshit and Samaresh Chaudhuri....I have not seen him commentating in a single match in which East Bengal plays in which he does not mention these players
    munna219777
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    I honestly feel bad for Novy. Can't have one guy talking throughout the match.
    deepakcmohammed_87hassansamiam
    That also from the Studio in NOIDA I guess. Earlier atleast Commentators were present at the Stadium.

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    You mean to say he is sitting at home like us and doing commentary in front of TV  ?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Ya, Novy can only do so much honestly. Can't blame him.

I though Krishna was a decent youth prospect a few years ago and probably got in due to connections with Colm Toal?
    goalkeeparashindia
    @samiam We never see them in the ground. Same commentators in every match one after the another whatever the location. Not at home but at the Ten Sports studio in Film City, Noida.
  • shibiershibier 2996 Points
    Thats not a new thing , even Al Jazeera team do the arabic commentary from their studio.  One time I visit their office for official purpose and I have heard one guy shouting in arabic and when i inquired  came to know that it was arabic commentary for a football match
    goalkeeparsamsamiammunna219777Carbon_14spartakartik91
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    It's not very uncommon to have commentators in the studio. Hindi commentators in cricket do it from the studio because technically you don't need to fly them down. But this Ileague has very limited telecast angles and horrible programming by the producer. Highlights are pathetic, change of camera angles have been abrupt and untimely replays make it harder for the commentators.
    thebeautifulgame