2018 AFC U-23 Championship - China

Comments

• karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    one mistake from vishal kaith we lost the match. last 30 minutes we completely dominated the opponent team
    BrainFallINDIA
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    team is missing lord passi
  • RonnyRonny 10460 Points
    skills were slightly improved this time..there were some raw players and then some good skills by Lalrinzuala Changte..it was baffling to see Davinder Singh at RB..Who exactly is he??
    ashindia
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Talented player from Minerva Academy  :)
  • karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    jerry is only suitable for bottom  league clubs. it  is clearly visibile  he was overhyped player & jerry is big flop in i-league & isl because of his age every one his hypeing  him .nishu kumar is miles better then him 
    ashindiaThe real AGarchak
  • dreamerdreamer india579 Points
    But Qatar 10 Akram looks sensational.
    Hard luck team India.Kaith's mistake & bar saves the opponent.
  • FahuFahu 207 Points
    Lee Johnson was good,  his playing style was good. SC always long ball to wing and they make the rest of the game
    gaffertapeashindiaBrainFallINDIAkarenesudhakar2050Ronnymohammed_87hassan
    I never liked Jerry. Over hyped to the core doesn't have any raw attributes of a good LB.
  • Rav92Rav92 Kolkata1660 Points
    I have some different opinion on jerry. I don't think so he isn't good enough to play in the national team. Player like changte, jerry , thapa has some talent they need to nurture well and the positive thing for them is they are young. If you need fruit from a tree you need to nurture it daily then you will get the fruit. If you give them 2-3 chances and throw them out by saying that you are shit, is nothing but a nonsense. But I would say SC has some terrible tactical sense. The old long ball style didn't suit us. The kind of stature we have its difficult to play on long ball but Who cares. If we need to grow as a footballing nation we need to change the style of play and This gentleman has no quality to coach a senior team or junior team. The kind of result we got is just because we are lucky. We lucky to get some easy draw for the AFC qualification and  of course Sunil Chettry who always their to save our asses. And I would say SC is a better mathematician than a coach. He knows the actual loopholes of ranking system and utilising that He saves is job for another year. In current scenario  we have some talented pool of players who can stood up for next 5-10 years. All we need do is 1) Remove the Coach 2) Remove BB from technical committee 2) Decrease the salary cap of the players and encourage them to play in the lower tier european leagues. I think the kind of player we has they can definitely get chances to play in the lower league but you know if you get some extra money in your own back yard. Who the hell gonna go to abroad just to improve them for the sake of their national team. But on today's match I would say qatar is quite lucky to got the 3 points.  
    ashindiaCarbon_14Naujawan
    But I have to agree that this Qatar team was groomed keeping 2022 WC in mind and has millions spent on them. Losing 1-0 isn't that bad in an away match.

Its good that we have system in place where we have atleast worked on fitness and speed, earlier I remember how we used to suck in dying minutes of a match. Need a grassroots structure where can starting improving basics and give them some good quality games to improve than I am sure we can beat these mid range Middle east teams.
    karenesudhakar2050BrainFallINDIANagendraCarbon_14