Aizawl vs Mohun Bagan

Comments

• Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9963 Points
    East Bengal fans' glee on MB's loss misleads one to think that they've won the league ...

Poor guys don't realize that they won't -- ever -- lay their hands on the trophy, and remain a mid-table team all along.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    But before Sanjoy Sen - No I league title, MB used to struggle .
    After Sanjoy Sen - 1 I-League title and Federation Cup Title 
    goalkeeparthebeautifulgamekarenesudhakar2050mohammed_87hassan
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    @Deb_Ban spot on mate......
    Some one never achieves anything but only celebrates other's occasional failures. But still it is game on friends..... some will get shock of their life on 30th. 
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29636 Points
    I had once promised not to get involved in the unseemly EB-MB spat...I do not know which fans' glee is being referred to here...I have not expressed my glee anywhere in this thread or elsewhere...  infact, it is the MB supporters who have been severely, and rightly, critical of their team and coach ....@sam had just said that MB would remain trophyless this season which is factually true to which someone told him to 'oil his own machine'...he had said earlier that he does not take digs at others unless and until he is provoked...didn't know when facts became provocation...we are the first ones to admit that we have not laid hands on the I-league trophy...as for us remaining a mid-table team one along, one only need to compare the records of the two clubs since the I-League started in 2007-2008...at least we did not have to pay money through the back door to avoid relegation... 'Occasional failures'? One I-League and one Federation Cup after five and a half years...anyways, we wish Mohun Bagan the best and may they win the I-League on the 30th
    Yes, we know we are poor guys...we are refugees....we take pride in that fact
    If someone wants to continue with the debate, let's take it to the appropriate thread
    samCarbon_14footydip
  • samsam 16428 Points
    edited April 2017

Better team lost today. Can you believe this statement !! Now if I comment on Sanjoy, some people will think it's provocation. 
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    edited April 2017
    Mohun Bagan Management lost the plot in sacrificing AFC Cup. Football is not played like this. I can understand resting Sony Norder but they gifted away the AFC Cup opportunity unnecessarily. If their main players cannot prepare/recover for Aizawl FC match in 4 days, they will not be able to do it in 7 days either. If you lose so tamely in AFC Cup, you will not win here either. Also all this talk of Draw against Aizawl Fc is sufficient is just rubbish. No club aspire to win I-league with this mindset. They are lucky to lose only by 1 goal.
    I-League title hopes lost and next year no AFC Cup either.
    Carbon_14sanvedjadhavgoalkeeparashindiaspartafootydip
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    People complaining about Aizawl FC not capable of participating in AFC Cup next year due to AFC guidelines are the same people who claim that ISL Franchises will play in AFC Cup !!!!
    They should be able to play in Guwahati for sure which is AFC approved stadium. Afterall Dempo, Churchill Brothers used to play in Pune and Mohun Bagan in Guwahati.
    Deb_Bankarenesudhakar2050Carbon_14gaffertapeashindiaspartadeepakc
    Do they have any other issue than the stadium? They were ticked by AIFF for non-confirming AFC norms.
    munna219777BrainFallINDIA
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    edited April 2017
    If Lajong v Aizawl match result is decided on football merit then Aizawl is going to lose......NE Derby could well be a real Derby where no quarter is given & no quarter is asked. So some twists & turns are still left.
    Though the whole team of Aizawl played good, the goal scorer is always the special one. Has any details of Zotea been published yet?