India vs Kyrgyzstan : The Biggest Test

Comments

• RatulRatul Howrah1323 Points
    The only downside of this win is the same squad will be picked again.
    shibierDeb_BangoalkeeparCarbon_14
  • shibiershibier 2996 Points
    What a miss by Robin !! Can he ever score a goal ???? Finally a fluke win against a team who don't know how to finish . Mr.Constipation are u listening ?? With a non existent midfield  how long we will survive? anyway win is a win.Congratulations to the boys..  :)
    souravindiareddevil87
  • BabertoBaberto 633 Points
    Holi has a great upper body strength. If he focuses on his link up play, he should fit in as a second striker.
    I don't know why there's so much hate for Robin. That through ball for Sunil on the dying moments was rather impressive. If there was Jeje in place of Robin, the Kyrgy def would have played a lot higher line in the last ten minutes. Every team needs a Deogo Costa :p 
    We need a better def mideo, who can distribute the ball as well. All the counter attacks that reached our box was through the middle corridor. That says a lot. 
    Finally, Sandesh needs to up his game. He does all the right things but a nano-second late. Kudos to Pritam and Narayan for holding up the flanks beautifully. 

Whatever, 8 games winning streak! Yaaay! 
    munna219777Deb_BanCarbon_14spartaNagendrakartik91
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    With this win, we not only have a great chance to qualify but also to top the Group. 
    munna219777
  • deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    When is next game vs Macau?
  • souravindiasouravindia 3612 Points
    Downside is we have a non existent mid field. We were lucky not to concede due to some gritty defending , good goalkeeping and poor finish by their strikers. Away game would be a different ball game altogether
    reddevil87ashindiagoalkeepar
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    Please upload highlights
  • karanshkaransh 542 Points
    Jeje and Robin cant score against strong sides that is for sure. We might have won mostly because of valiant efforts from Sunil Sandhu but the goal line saves from Jhingan and Anas saved the day for us. 
    ashindiaAshkaul5goalkeeparCarbon_14Nagendra
  • shibiershibier 2996 Points
    Funny thing is that we need to depend sunil alone for any scoring opportunities in 2019 UAE AFC cup unless AIFF bring any PIOs :p
    Ashkaul5
  • samsam 16442 Points
    Lord's miss was nothing unexpected. When did he last score on a 1 on 1?? Lord effect, Sunil missed after that.

Seriously Sunil is a legend. Captain fantastico. I hope someone comes up else I don't know hoe India will score goals after Sunil era. And GSS was good. 

This win takes us to 95 or 96 I guess. Great achievement. Still SC please bring in Jayesh, Brandon, Kean, Issac please. Our mid is fucked up. In LB also we need someone, maybe Jerri. I don't know, but we need someone. 
    shibierDeb_BanAshkaul5BrainFallINDIANagendrakartik91