India U-17 Vs USA U-17 (FIFA U-17 World Cup 2017)

Comments

• 2 out of the 3 goals conceded by our boys were soft goals; with a lil bit of luck we could have scored couple of goals.

One let down - few of our boys got carried away and were holding on to the ball for far too long. USA - the contender, didn't play to the gallery.

munna219777
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29670 Points

India u17 vs Usa U17 | 0 - 3 | FIFA Under 17 World Cup | Higlights and Goals 

munna219777Carbon_14
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    USA was the better team and deserved to win without doubt but 3-0 scoreline is harsh as fuck.

2-1 or 3-1 at most would have been justified.

The goals we conceeded were unlucky.

I feel the Penalty was soft(50-50 tbh) and second goal was deflected.The third goal Shouldn't have occurred as we shd have scored.

It was a promising performance but a harsh Result in my opinion.

I am hopeful that we can genuinely compete with other teams in this group even though they are better.What I mean is that it won't be a one way traffic.
    Rav92gaffertape
  • irahrailirahrail kerala69 Points
    Some of those guys  not deserved to be in world cup squad.  I know many kids from kerala play better than this. 
    SoccerloverRav92souravindiadeepak dedhasudheermylankalashindiaRonnydebarghya89arunskumar148indian_goonerand 1 other.
  • Boris is suspended as he picked up yellows in the AFC U16 last year. He will be back for next game. 

We have a couple of decent players, Komal, Anwar, Dheeraj, Boris but that's about it. I think the Matos should make some changes for next game and bring on Jeakson and Namit.
    shibierarchak
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    @irahrail oh man. You should become a scout/agent.
    irahrailshankarashindiaindian_goonerkartik91
  • deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    btw i think its gonna be a similar kinda affair against ghana also but against Columbia it can be either  way so looking  forward to Columbia game 
  • Rav92Rav92 Kolkata1660 Points
    Two bright prospect of the team are Komal and Dheeraj. Matos rightly said this team lacks real match experience that's why we need age group leagues. Where player get real match experience. The way Komal played today. I am quite optimistic that few clubs will surely contact him after the world cup and I think Komal was more visible on the pitch than Sergent. Komal, Dheeraj, Stalin from this age group, Princeton Rebello ,Abhishek from U-18 and few boys from U-16 slot can make a good competitive team at least in asia level. 
    SOCCER4klRonnyshibier
  • I think defence played well but Suresh made mistakes. 2 were very soft goals and third one was from counter attack and could have been India's. I think we can take a lot of positives from this match. this is first time India playing at such a level and lacks experience as such which matters. This USA team is good and definitely material for Quarter Finals atleast. It was always going to be difficult for India but when India opened up, the game looked better. The second goal came from nowhere.
    Soccerloverashindia
  • I was going through the American forum. they were not very welcoming of how India played.