FIFA World Cup 2018 - Russia

Comments

• deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2820 Points
    My bet is also on the Belgium. I expect them to reach atleast quarter finals.
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Belgium was hyped last time also. 
    munna219777ashindia
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Belgium is England part 2. They have had a good team and great qualifiers since past 6 years or so but yet to delivery anything.
    munna219777
  • deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2820 Points
    That the reason they are called dark horses or else they could have been champions with the kind of squad they have.
    Bad
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Now,The Belgium Team would be 4 years more experienced.The last time they were not used to the Pressure and expectations of a Big Match.

I Personally feel ,they have the team to beat any team in the World and this time they can make deeper in roads in the Tournament.
    deepak dedhamunna219777indian_gooner
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    This world cup will be the most open world cup in many years... If Neymer don't return for Brazil, I this this could be like anybodies world cup
    munna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    There is a factor of Fatigue, injuries also at the end of season if players are returning from gruelling European Club season. Lack of time playing together is also a reason.

Big teams like Germany, Spain cope up well with  star power, Small teams like Belgium, Nigeria have perished.

Just like what Iceland did in last Euro Cup, teams like Morocco, Sweden, Denmark can spring a surprise this time.
    [Deleted User]Carbon_14sparta
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    I feel Perish is a very strong Word.

Belgium has been expected to go deep in the Tournament (Genuinely) only in the last Tournament where they reached the Quarterfinals loosing to Argentina.

Teams like England(Since 1966), Nigeria(Multiple Times) have been expected to Go Deep inithe Tournament on Multiple occasions but have Disappointed everytime.

So,I Feel Reaching Quarter Finals and loosing to Argentina (1-0) can be considered as a Successful Tournament for Belgium in my opinion.

The Favourites will be the same Old Teams Like France,Germany,Brazil, Argentina etc.

I personally want Argentina (Messi) to win so let's see what happens..
    Nagendramunna219777indian_gooner
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] 4984 Points
    either Argentia(Messi) or Portugal (Cr7) winning WC will be awesome for troll pages  :p

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] 4984 Points
    SARANSK - Mordovia Arena (44,442)