Indian Super League 2018-19

Comments

• samsam 16428 Points
    Here in IFN everyone claims they are football lovers and then they become elated when they hear an ISL club shutting down. Absolute hypocrites.
    DEFENCE123spartaBrainFallINDIAgoalkeeparmunna219777EastBengalPriderathorevarun4 mohammed_87hassancoolgagan
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    Is it just me or does Goal.com have some kinda beef with FCPC.
    munna219777
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29238 Points
    @sam do you think we are happy ? No. But look how much hatred towards I league club your fellow circus fan @DEFENCE123 has, he asking for shutdown of oldest club of Asia Mohun bagan and also shilliog lajong but hypocrite like you can't see that.
    Deb_Banmunna219777EastBengalPride
  • 1. yesterday Goal said FCPC releasing players
    2. today they are saying how players can terminate contract

ok if we are releasing players then why they need to terminate contract ? they can go after FCPC release them right?

If you are posting some sensational stuff atleast back that up with proper sources or stand by it(one statement from FCPC suddenly stance changed ) 
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29621 Points
    @sam: I do not know who has become "elated" on hearing ISL clubs shutting down. As I understand, some members have mentioned the reported shutdown of FCPC to point out the failed business model of ISL/FSDL. ISL was launched as an alternative to the unprofessionally run I-League (at least it was so touted) but it has hardly proved to be a viable substitute; rather by giving preferential treatment to the ISL and neglecting the I-league, the AIFF and the FSDL have only managed to further vitiate the football ecosystem in India.

The shutting down of any club, whether in ISL, I-league or of any other league, is of course sad...a football club involves the emotions of a lot of fans, footballers and other stakeholders

BTW, there is one particular member who has been repeatedly clamouring for the closure of the I-league and some I-league clubs
    goalkeepar[Deleted User]munna219777debarghya89DEFENCE123ashindiasouravindia
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9956 Points

East Bengal fans have love to web-based fanless Pune City FC, but not to Mohun Bagan. In fact that post to shut down MB was enthusiastically liked by some EB fans. True lovers of the game.
    goalkeeparmunna219777SamyajitDEFENCE123
    Wrong...only one EB fan.How many Mohun Bagan fans have love for East Bengal?
    munna219777Samyajit
  • samsam 16428 Points
    edited March 2019
    @thebeautifulgame ; nobody has written directly that they are elated with the FCPC shutting shop news, but the way reports are presented and discussions are held anyone can understand that IL fans are seeing this as some kind of sadistic pleasure or revenge for their clubs' and league's mistreatment by AIFF/FSDL

@goalkeepar ; thank you for terming me as circus fan 
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29238 Points
    @sam everyone knows you are an ATK fan 
    samDEFENCE123
    @sam is not an ATK fan or ISL fan...he is a genuine football lover. However, in trying to redress the balance between I-league and the ISL, he tends to sometimes overshoot the mark. It happens to the best of us

@sam: You can construe it that way. However, remember it is the AIFF and their unholy alliance which has caused this bad blood between the football lovers in the country. They are the original hypocrites; terming the I-league as the No.1 league throughout while doling out all the advantages for the ISL. The reactions of some of the fans, however misguided, pales in comparison to their heinous act 
    sam